Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

NBA finals Golden State vs. Cavs

The NBA continues to move away from true basketball competition and more towards entertainment. New rules next year allow for certain star players to tuck and run after making it over half court. Those same players will also be afforded a one yard bubble to operate, defensive players will be called for a foul if they impede on that one yard bubble.

The NBA continues to move away from true basketball competition and more towards entertainment. New rules next year allow for certain star players to tuck and run after making it over half court. Those same players will also be afforded a one yard bubble to operate, defensive players will be called for a foul if they impede on that one yard bubble.

Wait...I thought this was the current rules.

I love college basketball. I also love the NBA. This series will be infinitely better than any product college basketball put on the court this year. These teams are at such a high level.

this is true. Anyone watch Steph in warmups? He hit about 14 or so consecutive three pointers of every variety. Step backs, fadeaways, curls, off the dribble. It was smooth!!

Did you see the stat they showed earlier? He's missed 1 corner three all playoffs. He's something like 13-of-14.

this is true. Anyone watch Steph in warmups? He hit about 14 or so consecutive three pointers of every variety. Step backs, fadeaways, curls, off the dribble. It was smooth!!

Neat.

Bringing back the Jordan rules from the 90's?

Welcome back!

You've been missing out, the last 3 Finals (including this one) have been fantastic match ups. This series remains to be seen, so far so good, but the last two Finals were great basketball. Two years ago because of how close it was, and last year because the Spurs put on a clinic that would make any basketball purest smile.

I grew up on Sixers/Celtics/Lakers of the 80's and IU basketball. If someone that knew nothing about basketball asked me how to play, I'd throw in a tape of the Spurs from last years finals. The way they moved the ball was a thing of beauty.

Hate to admit it since I lost interest in the NBA 20 years ago but the Splash Brothers are kinda fun to watch.