Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

NBA finals Golden State vs. Cavs

. How come we don't hear the same outrage over the attention that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady receive?

There is just as much outrage about those two being talked about so much just like the Yankees in baseball. All sports have it, you just hear it more based on which sport is in season.

I think LeBron is a great player and agree it's great to see him do good things for NE Ohio.

I don't like seeing him, or any other player, throw tantrums for a call not going their way. Whether they want to be role models or not a lot of young kids look up to them. That has trickled down to youngsters.

I don't like seeing him, or any other player, throw tantrums for a call not going their way. Whether they want to be role models or not a lot of young kids look up to them. That has trickled down to youngsters.

Exactly! I think Lebron James is an amazing basketball player, but the guy is a crybaby. I've watched him closely for the past couple years and he is one of the worst tantrum throwers in the NBA. He expects a call every single play. If he doesn't get a call he in in the refs ear about it. If it wasn't for that I could stomach rooting for him cause he is a great player, he is just a crybaby. Reminds me of too many kids I played sports with growing up

Exactly! I think Lebron James is an amazing basketball player, but the guy is a crybaby. I've watched him closely for the past couple years and he is one of the worst tantrum throwers in the NBA. He expects a call every single play. If he doesn't get a call he in in the refs ear about it. If it wasn't for that I could stomach rooting for him cause he is a great player, he is just a crybaby. Reminds me of too many kids I played sports with growing up

Do you say the same thing about Tim Duncan? Chris Paul? Kobe? They all complain just as much if not more. Yes, LeBron complains to the refs, but nearly every player does now. It's just what happens.

People single out LeBron for complaining, because they have nothing else to target. 

And, let's be honest. Lebron gets fouled more often and harder than any non-Center in the league. He absorbs a lot of contact. I don't blame him for letting the refs know he is getting mauled.

This is true. It is hard to move 250+ pounds. Plus people know they have to foul him hard or he'll get an and one.

Do you say the same thing about Tim Duncan? Chris Paul? Kobe? They all complain just as much if not more. Yes, LeBron complains to the refs, but nearly every player does now. It's just what happens.

People single out LeBron for complaining, because they have nothing else to target.

Thank you even when I play ball I complain it's just a reaction u don't want a bad call on u and neither

What I was saying was neither does ur opponent so get off Lebrons case and accept that he is the greatest ball player in the world

I WISH Vonleh would have complained more. He was the most fouled Hoosier I can remember. He got no respect from the refs. Players would down swipe him hard and catch all wrist and not be called. It was unreal.

officiating in CBB is just an embarrassment lol.

officiating in CBB is just an embarrassment lol.

People say NBA has a lot of fouls well if they watch CBB there is a foul every 2 possessions and it so annoying to watch each is like four hours because of all the fouls

People say NBA has a lot of fouls well if they watch CBB there is a foul every 2 possessions and it so annoying to watch each is like four hours because of all the fouls

if there are a lot of fouls in the first half then there aren't any in the second half. Goes the other way as well.

HB22's goal is to have the Lowest Likes/Posts ratio on the site.

Succeeding thus far.

You haven't got many itself buddy

I poked him, he poked back. I am good with it, but if he doesn't change his style he won't be around long.

He's been warned by several. Time will tell if he has picked up on the cues.

It's alright I didn't need to warn you I know you're a great member/poster on here.

Ps he's on vacation for a bit

Paul George started doing this late last season. Dribble, dribble, force up 20 foot fadeaway, brick, instinctively bark at the nearest ref. 

I'd say 90% of NBA players think they got fouled whenever they miss a shot. 

they probably didn't. Just watching a game and you'll see it as consistent as carrying. Neither are called unless it is absolutely obvious.

And even when it's obvious it depends on the level of the player whether they call it or not.  Makes sense