Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

NBA finals Golden State vs. Cavs

Love Draymond Green's play. So Colin Hartman-esque :)

Colin Hartman may be similar height wise but thats where all comparisons should stop. Green is a better shooter, defender, passer, is tougher. Like I said, besides their height, I don't see any similarities.

I LOVE Draymond Green's playing and style

Especially if they don't close the gap in the 4th. That would be a 4-2 series loss with 3 of the 4 losses by double digits. Can't give him the MVP on that. The real issue is the NBA Machine/Media wants it to be Curry, but Iggy has been the difference in the series. Curry has been good, but not great. Iggy was the game changer.

I'm shocked they(whoever votes for the MVP) made the right decision. Iguodala should give a piece of the bonus or whatever he gets for the award to the assistant who brainstormed replacing him for Bogut.

I watched my first and obviously last NBA game of the season last night.

Must admit watching the Warriors I came away impressed with the team play.

Green could fittingly be the team mascot the way he battles.I knew he was great in college but with his size didn't now if it would translate to this level.

Iguodala was everywhere all the time and deserved the award.

These guys could turn me into a fan.

Colin Hartman may be similar height wise but thats where all comparisons should stop. Green is a better shooter, defender, passer, is tougher. Like I said, besides their height, I don't see any similarities.

I LOVE Draymond Green's playing and style

I was just referring to the hustle. I see that the joke went over a couple people's heads :)

I watched my first and obviously last NBA game of the season last night.

Must admit watching the Warriors I came away impressed with the team play.

Green could fittingly be the team mascot the way he battles.I knew he was great in college but with his size didn't now if it would translate to this level.

Iguodala was everywhere all the time and deserved the award.

These guys could turn me into a fan.

The NBA has been in a transformative period the last several years, with teams getting away from ISO ball and playing a lot more free flowing - motion styled offenses that favor shooters that can spread the floor and unselfish players that will find the best shot whether it's for them or a teammate.  Obviously the level of play gets elevated in the playoffs, but I think what used to turn people off about the NBA game (lack of defense and selfish play) is not a valid criticism anymore, and from a purists perspective the game is reaching new heights.