Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bryan Medema

Harrison's Draft Stock

1. If he was surefire, it would be swept under the rug; maybe the team that drafted him if under any pressure would place him in some "sensitivity class".

2. Assuming the result of the game was the same, Wisconsin would be forced into suspending him for the title game amidst all types of extortion.

I think he'd still be draftable after an exhausting apology tour.

Question 1: Does his attitude/comment after the game affect his draft stock?

Question 2: If roles were reversed would Kaminsky even be draftable? 

Discuss.

#1: No.  Think about it, any NBA coach has heard that millions of times in the locker room, on the bench, etc. 

#2: No, nobody would draft him.  The story would blow up all major media, the focus would pretty much be all on him in a negative light for the championship game tomorrow, and there would probably be riots and demonstrations in Madison all week.

Ah, wow I watched that presser and remembered someone sayin something but had no idea.

Yeah, great follow up to the poor sportsmanship on the court. It baffles me the way they reacted- Even in pick up games where fist fights have nearly broken out I've still shook/slapped hands and said good game. Given his suspect level of talent, I wouldn't touch the kid if I was a GM- Utter lack of maturity.

Just from my perspective, I'm white and several of my black dudes refer to me as "******" so I'm not sure anyone should take it there just in case...

I'm more thrown off at the "f that" statement. He sounds like a 15 year old spoiled asshat.. Dekker and Kaminsky put it on yall... Get over it.. U can't have cake before bed tonight sweet cheeks, maybe tomorrow. Life is rough, I know.

And I'd like to know when Lyles is going to be investigated for the left Judi chop

Preach on, bleedhoosier; you just nailed it. Harrison used the "asshat" street vernacular that he has been raised with. It degrades both black and white folks when he does so.

BUT, the primary feeling that I got from his outburst was that Harrison is an entitled brat who cannot bear to acknowledge that Wisky brought it to him and his teammates.

Also, Harrison's "apology" stated that he said what he said "in jest". LIAR! He sure didn't look like he was joking when he said it.

Yeah, great follow up to the poor sportsmanship on the court. It baffles me the way they reacted- Even in pick up games where fist fights have nearly broken out I've still shook/slapped hands and said good game. Given his suspect level of talent, I wouldn't touch the kid if I was a GM- Utter lack of maturity.

Ridiculous behavior. Just tells me some of the Paycats believed what the media was feeding them about how great they were. Makes the loss even more sweeter.

No, Frank the tank would not get drafted...Jerry Buss was forced to sell an NBA team and he didn't even use that word...

BUT, it is, and legitmately should be, different when a white guy makes a racist slur against black people, versus when a black person uses the same slur.

If a white guy does it, the intent is racism,

If a black guy uses it, it is simply...pathetic.

Ridiculous behavior. Just tells me some of the Paycats believed what the media was feeding them about how great they were. Makes the loss even more sweeter.

And here I thought drinking the Kool Aid was an Indiana tradition...

So question 3- Does the post game reaction of UK Players/Coach have any bearing on how recruits perceive the program?

And here I thought drinking the Kool Aid was an Indiana tradition...

So question 3- Does the post game reaction of UK Players/Coach have any bearing on how recruits perceive the program?

Wouldnt think it affects their recruiting.