Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

2015 Transfers and Early Entries

Agree. Pretty sure they lost to NJIT and EMU when LaVert was healthy.

I like how all of a sudden because LeVert is coming back lots of "experts" have Michigan finishing very high. There was a good part of last year that LeVert was still healthy and they weren't doing so hot. They still have no inside presence.

Should be interesting to see how the Michigan team progresses over the summer. They were very young last year and also missed two of their best players for the majority of the season in LeVert and Walton. Also hard to count out Wisconsin, even in a revamping period they seem to be in the top. Should be a very exciting B1G conference next year. Lots of new incoming freshman to mixing with the returning studs from this year.

Pretty sure I saw that Kris Dunn is coming back for another year. Kind of a shock

I saw this today:

@PCAthletics: Contrary to social media reports Kris Dunn has NOT made any decisions about his future plans. Still researching options. #Gofriars

This was from 4:00.

I saw this today:

@PCAthletics: Contrary to social media reports Kris Dunn has NOT made any decisions about his future plans. Still researching options. #Gofriars

This was from 4:00.

I mean he should come out....... He doesn't really fit the late bloomer type dude, like Kaminsky. And look at LeVert at Michigan. Granted his stock wasn't as high, but he was considered a first then came back and got hurt.. And Dunn actually has an injury history

I mean he should come out....... He doesn't really fit the late bloomer type dude, like Kaminsky. And look at LeVert at Michigan. Granted his stock wasn't as high, but he was considered a first then came back and got hurt.. And Dunn actually has an injury history

I actually have seen zero Kris Dunn, so you would definitely know better than me. All I know is that he's a projected 1st rounder. It would be hard for me to pass that up with an injury history.