Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Beachfront Property

Stanford Robinson's Role

This topic needs a bump. This kid isn't on the same planet as the rest of the team and is a turnover machine. His turnovers absolutely kill us. Other than length, I don't see why he should get any minutes at this point. Even on defense, he picked up a stupid foul. I just don't know what is going on with this kid but he sure isn't the Stan Robinson of last season. Not even close

This topic needs a bump. This kid isn't on the same planet as the rest of the team and is a turnover machine. His turnovers absolutely kill us. Other than length, I don't see why he should get any minutes at this point. Even on defense, he picked up a stupid foul. I just don't know what is going on with this kid but he sure isn't the Stan Robinson of last season. Not even close

its a focus issue as coach would call it

that was two stupid fouls in a row he grabbed the guy instead of moving his feet. I just wonder what crean saw to have him on the floor towards the end of a tight game

I was trying very unsuccessfully I might add to be funny.
As In Hey man can you hook me up with some good focus.
I know the Hollowell thing was always (focus) when brought up.

I've been at work since 5 am that flew right over my head but yeah maybe the weed helped him

According to Yogi on tonight's radio show with Fischer (12-29), one of Stan's roles is that of team clown/chatterbox...

When we were at Haunted Hall of Hoops 2 years ago, Stan's line moved really slow. The usher joked to us that Stan was the "Chatty Cathy" of the team and wanted to talk to every kid that came thru :)