Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

TheWatShot

Is there anywhere you can go...

I live outside of Atlanta and I'm out doing some last minute Christmas shopping, because I'm bad at it... I have on an Indiana basketball shirt, so some guy comes over to me and starts showing me all of his Anti-UK stuff on his phone ( he thought I would like it due to my shirt.... Some of it was funny...) My wife walks over and glances at it and says yep our 9 year old calls them KensUcKy... And I'm going what the hell is going on here ....

I live outside of Atlanta and I'm out doing some last minute Christmas shopping, because I'm bad at it... I have on an Indiana basketball shirt, so some guy comes over to me and starts showing me all of his Anti-UK stuff on his phone ( he thought I would like it due to my shirt.... Some of it was funny...) My wife walks over and glances at it and says yep our 9 year old calls them KensUcKy... And I'm going what the hell is going on here ....

I've called Kentucky a lot of things.

Hilljack central

A pathetic excuse of a state

A bunch of toothless inbreds

I live in pike county man I know

I went from Ft. Knox to Ft. Campbell. At least I got a little bit further out, but without any real basketball team to challenge, it's the same crap. On the bright side, people assume I'm a fundamentally sound and intelligent player whenever I wear my IU gear. 

Technically it's not even a state; It's a commonwealth. 

State, commonwealth, I really don't care.  I'd trade the land to Mexico for a half eaten taco found in the trash if I thought Mexico was dumb enough to do it.

I despise UK more than words can express, but I'm not exactly a fan of the state or commonwealth or whatever they want to call themselves.

Yep, bourbon can be made anywhere in the US just has to be made in the US.  So outside of basketball that state or commonwealth or whatever they want to call themselves is only relevant for the amount of time it takes horses to run around a track.

No wonder they're so crazy, they literally have nothing else.

uhh...bourbon isn't exclusive to the state of Kentucky...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mensjournal.com%2Ffood-drink%2Fdrinks%2Fwhat-exactly-is-the-difference-between-bourbon-and-whiskey-20140905&ei=k9qcVPaaH4miyQSKroGACQ&usg=AFQjCNFKG3tF4JvLzXKoqH0DAL5FkSHUEw

that's just a myth...

edit... the Huber Winery in good ole Southern Indiana is now distilling bourbon...

Just 95% of the bourbon in the world is made in Kentucky. They also make 90% of all disco balls and are in the top three states in producing marijuana.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101051475

Huber's is trying to get included on Kentucky's Bourbon Trail.