Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

Er...... Jay and I, rather

Why are you bringing me into this? :)

Nothing will happen. UNC was caught cheating, and nothing ever came of it. However, Jurkin and Perea were banned for so many games because of bumper stickers that happened before they were born. Seriously, NCAA is so freaking unstable it's ridiculous!

Sorry I didn't read this thread but he will be here this weekend with his family and CTC wants everyone to tweet that you want him # Hoosier nation lets do this

No kidding!!!! He doesn't have a twitter account though??

I love hearing the fact that his family is on visit.

Sell MOM CTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ridiculous thing about Kentucky is all of the publicity and free marketing they receive. I don't know if you know what Snapchat is, but if you do they had a Snapchat story over 200 seconds long that was on the Snapchat of any person in the world who had the app. It's ridiculous and unfair.

I was standing beside him when they announced the team. He was taking pics and video of the crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Did the crowd feel pretty big? Looked kind of sparse on TV.

He sat next to Coach Martin the whole time. Also, both Yogi and Troy made a point to climb over their teammates to sit behind TB (next to his mom). Don't know if they were told to do so or not, but they made an effort to sit by him.

I am SO happy Martin has the lead on this one. This is good news I think. I guess we will find out if Jerry Meyer is still so convinced after this weekend.

TB is clearly HIGH priority for our staff. Let's see if they can get it done!