Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Not sure how much of a candidate he was but glad we dodged that bullet

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

I really thought Mack was a great hire for the Cards.  Turning out Archiesque.

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Where is my one hitter?

I flipped to the game in time to hear Walton say that 'winter solistice is the best day of the year because it means that daylight is starting to come back'.  Felt like I was entering in a room in mid conversation of a conversation I didn't want to hear.

You know I was just thinking... Would Tyler Hansbrough have left after his freshman season in today's climate of things? Could you imagine right now any player at UNC, Indian, Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, UConn, MSU, UM, OSU etc staying for 4 years after being as dominate of a player as Psycho T was in college?

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

You know I was just thinking... Would Tyler Hansbrough have left after his freshman season in today's climate of things? Could you imagine right now any player at UNC, Indian, Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, UConn, MSU, UM, OSU etc staying for 4 years after being as dominate of a player as Psycho T was in college?

I would say he would have stayed because his skill set was not what the NBA is looking for now.  Look at Garza the last two years because h was dominate and still stayed

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I would say he would have stayed because his skill set was not what the NBA is looking for now.  Look at Garza the last two years because h was dominate and still stayed

I wouldn't put Garza in the same category. Hansbrough was just different as a college player. I wish TJD had that same fire and energy. I wouldn't wanna know how many points T would score on Garza. But it'd probably get embarrassing. 

14 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I wouldn't put Garza in the same category. Hansbrough was just different as a college player. I wish TJD had that same fire and energy. I wouldn't wanna know how many points T would score on Garza. But it'd probably get embarrassing. 

Tyler was a monster. Always fun to watch him play

Pat Forde:  There is smoke from the IARP chimney: Some 132 days after North Carolina State had its infractions hearing, a ruling is set to be released this afternoon.  This is the first ruling from the IARP, the infractions "off-ramp" that also has the Kansas, LSU, Louisville, Arizona and Memphis cases in its pipeline. Suffice to say there is huge curiosity in college athletics to see how this goes. Also worth noting: there is no appeal.