Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

18 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Surprised to see we didn't do it this year but then with playing Auburn, Kansas, and UCONN hard not see why we didn't. 

Other schools had to fulfill their agreement. IU had already played their games that they were suppose to play so they couldn’t play in it this year 

FGCU hanging around Pitt @ Pitt late in the first half with Pitt up 33-30 at the under 4. Of course, FGCU who went 13-34 from deep against us is just 2-10 in the first half. Also of note, #21 Villanova potentially on upset alert to Penn. 

FGCU hanging around Pitt @ Pitt late in the first half with Pitt up 33-30 at the under 4. Of course, FGCU who went 13-34 from deep against us is just 2-10 in the first half. Also of note, #21 Villanova potentially on upset alert to Penn. 

It’s a flawed defensive system. I’m convinced of it now. Last year, I just thought it was execution combined with bad luck. 4 games of evidence with new personnel tells me it’s a flawed system. Defense isn’t that hard.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

21 minutes ago, dmvhoosier12 said:

Perhaps spoke too soon on Pitt…up by 10 at the half. Nova finds itself down though! And same with #12 Miami against a winless FIU

2 minutes ago, dmvhoosier12 said:

Perhaps spoke too soon on Pitt…up by 10 at the half. Nova finds itself down though! And same with #12 Miami against a winless FIU

FIU is not backing down up 7 early in the second half.   Good game so far.