Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Walking Boot of Doom

(2016) SG Bruce Brown to Miami

An athletic do everything guard. Can't go wrong here. I like the combo with Cujo too. They fit well.

Still think we can hunt Rawle. Must be convinced Blackmon is leaving IMO. Interesting development here.

Do you think Brown effectively ends our pursuit of Rawle? Personally I don't see how they fit on the court together but to be honest haven't watched much film 

Do you think Brown effectively ends our pursuit of Rawle? Personally I don't see how they fit on the court together but to be honest haven't watched much film

nope it doesn't end it if Crean wants to run 3 guard sets and Blackmon leaves.

IF Blackmon leaves Crean could say.

Newkirk/BB. Best player gets more time.
Rob/Cujo. Same
Rawle. More guard time here.

If Blackmon doesn't leave and we get BB, probably won't be in Rawle sweepstakes. Imo

With BB, IU will have an excellent class that should prove very attractive to some highly sought after 5 stars that plan in spring. Any addition after BB, would be icing on the cake. Heck, I'm thrilled! After the questions regarding whether DD would go elsewhere, this is shaping up to be a very respectable class indeed.

No idea, but Jim Larranaga is a really good coach. I wouldn't count him out.

Right. The timing is of interest to me after everyone said he would wait til the spring. 

On one hand, IU adds Davis and Brown is convinced IU will be solid enough for him to join. 

On the other, UMass was thought to be the primary competition here. How did Miami shoot up the ranks so quickly? Theres a lot of appeal in that school and if he feels comfortable with Larranaga, I could see him pulling the trigger.