Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

April still in boot.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Let's just wait to actually see the guys play before throwing them off the team! People around here want players to stay four years and want leadership, they accuse Crean of running players off, but now some of you want to run these guys off the team already. Holt will be a solid pickup and Priller can develop into a player that would smoke us on another big ten team

Incarnate Word is not a Big Ten team.

That was meant as a joke so relax.  No body is wanting any of the players on this team to fail, but at the same time that doesn't mean we have to believe some of them are Big Ten caliber; like when their only other offers in May of their senior year were from the likes of Incarnate Word.

Excuse my ignorance, which player is this? Fischer?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Luke Fischer wasn't hurt he didn't like the culture, I believe. He was home sick and that was a wasted SCHOLARSHIP!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Luke Fischer wasn't hurt he didn't like the culture, I believe. He was home sick and that was a wasted SCHOLARSHIP!!

And such a shame! He would have helped us last year and REALLY helped us this year. Oh well..............

Holt was also with April, along with Priller.

Is it me.. or does Holt and Priller... look.... tiny? Should be interesting watching them go against some of the other bigs in the B1G..

Priller will be lucky to see action, he will be on his way after this season

In the gym

You guys crack me up!  :lol:

Holt is tiny  ?

Our players are not D1 caliber and they have yet to play a game?

Wow---just wow!

Great vote of confidence for our boys!

Seems extreme. The kid is hurt.

Priller will be lucky to see action, he will be on his way after this season

In the gym

Thanks for the insight. So that would be Morgan's scholly spot. I guess between Yogi, Troy and JBJ, one will go to the NBA. Interesting stuff.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I think you say what you want to say about over signs and the coaches strategy or his version of it.

We really should lay of the kids.They're here to represent this University.If they make it they do if not thanks for the commitment.

To judge one before they play a game is just wrong.

Glad its not my Boy!

Who knows what will happen? I sure don't!

Troys mom is online.i bet Jeremiah and Tim's family have he internet too.
Lets get off this ,Please.

to b honest nobody has said anything bad other than doubting they will succeed. I hope when they came here they thought they would so what better than to prove some doubters wrong! I agree though we have seen this attempted before and the kids rarely prove wrong lets hope it happens this time for all

I personally hope Holt provides solid back-up minutes this year as a freshman at the 4-5----and plays solid minutes and starts at times as a sophomore!

I personally hope every time we have a big lead----which will be a lot---- Priller comes in this year and hits at least one three pointer in every game!

I personally hope April heals up, gets stronger, develops, and plays solid minutes by the time he is a junior!

This would not be bad for the so-called bottom end of our roster---not everyone can be a starter!

For proof---see every other Big Ten team!

Im still sore over the Fischer transfer. I loved that class and I thought he would be an All Big Ten Center. Why couldnt he have at least played the whole season out and than evaluated things? Grrr.

Im still sore over the Fischer transfer. I loved that class and I thought he would be an All Big Ten Center. Why couldnt he have at least played the whole season out and than evaluated things? Grrr.

Me Too.

I think there was something going on with the 25 undeserved minutes an end of season  transfer was getting compared to 7 minutes the next possible All BIG center mid season  transfer was getting.

.Now they're both gone and we're recruiting big guys.

Me Too.
I think there was something going on with the 25 undeserved minutes an end of season transfer was getting compared to 7 minutes the next possible All BIG center mid season transfer was getting.
.Now they're both gone and we're recruiting big guys.

was there anything to the rumor that hollowell and/or others teased or bullied Fischer? It seems obvious he didn't fit in but had heard he was also teased/mistreated

was there anything to the rumor that hollowell and/or others teased or bullied Fischer? It seems obvious he didn't fit in but had heard he was also teased/mistreated

i have no Idea about that .I just think Fischer should have been playing the double post with Vonleh and He probably did too.