Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Oh, Doron Lamb

And, add this;

@DLamb20: UK if you need some twist hit @Richyp69 up he got it on deck #facts

Calling out his weed supply too. Lol. Comic gold.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

For the life of me I cannot figure out why the Orlando Magic decided to go with VO over this classy, tactful and clearly intelligent young Calipari product...??? :biggrin:

I'm half-joking, but we should all email the NCAA about this until we get a legitimate response. If they ignore us, I bet Deadspin would be all over it. 

Seriously, if there's any program in America that's a cheating scandal waiting to happen, it's that one. A former player tweeting about how he "could get anything he wants" is all the proof anyone needs. 

I'm half-joking, but we should all email the NCAA about this until we get a legitimate response. If they ignore us, I bet Deadspin would be all over it.

Seriously, if there's any program in America that's a cheating scandal waiting to happen, it's that one. A former player tweeting about how he "could get anything he wants" is all the proof anyone needs.

I agree. It's asinine the crap they get away with. You can't have third string burger boys unless they are getting paid (wink wink Marcus Lee). Total garbage.

And you know the NCAA sees this stuff too.

I hate the NCAA.

And, add this;

@DLamb20: UK if you need some twist hit @Richyp69 up he got it on deck #facts

Calling out his weed supply too. Lol. Comic gold.

I bet he's talking about some good old twist tobacco like my grandpa use to chew. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners