Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Oh, Doron Lamb

I'll just leave this here:

Nobody violated UK like us @DLamb20 @marquisteague25

•  

Hellllloooo.  NCAAAAAA.  Is anybody in therrrrrrrrrrre!

The light is on but nobody is coming to the door.

Wouldn't that be classic if Cal's only championship would have to be revoked!

2 final fours AND a championship.

He would have to flee to the only place that he could only find an acceptance...the NBA.

If y'all don't like me, then you must hate money

Holy crap, CampCrean...this guy:

https://twitter.com/Richyp69

just might be the Rosetta Stone of UK corruption. He is all over twitter spouting about selling Gucci belts, pushing weed and money, and anything else one can dream of. His two bestest twitter buddies? Doron Lamb and Marquis Teague. 

Btownbanners research team: who is this guy, and can we get a UL board digging on him?

A call to arms!!

Holy crap, CampCrean...this guy:

https://twitter.com/Richyp69

just might be the Rosetta Stone of UK corruption. He is all over twitter spouting about selling Gucci belts, pushing weed and money, and anything else one can dream of. His two bestest twitter buddies? Doron Lamb and Marquis Teague.

Btownbanners research team: who is this guy, and can we get a UL board digging on him?

A call to arms!!

Looks like Lamb's roommate at UK his last year there. Lamb got loaned a car after school and before the draft (so, legally) and they loaned this guy one too since he and Lamb are close. UK fans think he's hilarious because he pulls pranks on basketball players when they sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looks like Lamb's roommate at UK his last year there. Lamb got loaned a car after school and before the draft (so, legally) and they loaned this guy one too since he and Lamb are close. UK fans think he's hilarious because he pulls pranks on basketball players when they sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No UK prank was better than spanking a naked Anthony Davis. Nothing says "got ya" like spanking a naked man.

I read through same of Lamb's tweets. One of my favorites was he said that it was "a shame that there aren't a lot of girls out there that have graduated high school and college". Of course I actually used spelling and grammar, he did not. Tons of people commented back to him to help him remember that he didn't graduate either. What an idiot hahah

No UK prank was better than spanking a naked Anthony Davis. Nothing says "got ya" like spanking a naked man.

Isn't there speculation that it wasn't just spanking? The video came out right around the time of the incognito bullying scandal, so there was never any heat from the media to have the NCAA look into this I guess... I can't imagine the types of benefits these kids must be getting from UK to still go there!

"Come to Kentucky! Where even the #1 pick off of a championship team gets sodomized* in our locker room!" - Calipari, probably

*alleged by some

When I saw these threads I thought you were joking! BUT--- IT'S TRUE! You can't even make this stuff up!

Next thing you know Lyles' dad will be doing a bad rap song with this dude and the NCAA will hire Calipari when he leaves UK to work in their compliance department!

Unbelievable!   :negative: