Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

Alex Bozich ‏@insidethehall 
O.G. Anunoby's official visit to Indiana went well, from what I'm told. A decision could come within 7 to 10 days, if not sooner. #iubb

I like these snippets from "insiders/experts"...Maybe within a week or later or maybe earlier he will decide….in other words, they honestly have no clue when he will decide hahaha

pretty much seems that way. Unless he is a spring commit and we lose more than expected. NBA/transfer

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Too bad. I like OG, but wish we could get a Bryant decision before we take him on. Just to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OG is pretty much a lock at this point. Cancelled his other visits and is committing in a week or so. Don't know what that means for any other commits. Hartman and Priller likely first on the chopping block if I were a betting man. 

OG is pretty much a lock at this point. Cancelled his other visits and is committing in a week or so. Don't know what that means for any other commits. Hartman and Priller likely first on the chopping block if I were a betting man. 

Everybody's on the chopping block.  Prove you should stay or look another way.

Pure speculation till the season starts. Could be anyone. Im speculating as well but it could be said that Perea could be gone after this year if he doesn't produce?? Point is none of us are inside practices to see how certain players are producing

Pure speculation till the season starts. Could be anyone. Im speculating as well but it could be said that Perea could be gone after this year if he doesn't produce?? Point is none of us are inside practices to see how certain players are producing

This isn't the NBA. If Hanner doesn't produce like we want him to, we can't just "release" him. Or am I reading your post wrong?

This isn't the NBA. If Hanner doesn't produce like we want him to, we can't just "release" him. Or am I reading your post wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanner

Thats definitely not what Im saying. I do know basketball….
But others are saying that to make room for a new recruit that maybe certain players will be "gone" so I was just adding to it. Of course we can't just release anyone but why quote me and point it out…point it out to everyone else that seems to think we can just get rid of a player for another one

Thats definitely not what Im saying. I do know basketball….
But others are saying that to make room for a new recruit that maybe certain players will be "gone" so I was just adding to it. Of course we can't just release anyone but why quote me and point it out…point it out to everyone else that seems to think we can just get rid of a player for another one

Well yours was the post I decided to quote, so I apologize for that...? People are talking about guys transferring that won't be starters, like Priller who may or may not be fit for the B1G. Nobody knows for sure obviously. Not someone who will presumably be our starting center at the start of the season. I know you were just speculating but that seemed a little extreme. Not trying to hurt feelings.