Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

Hovadipo---looked back at my post about your OG comment referencing me. I responded last night in the wee hours of the morning after sitting through a freezing and rainy high school football game and after I was already ticked about the lack of positive Shake news when I got home....

Point being---my response to you was too harsh/stern. You're one of my favorite posters and have always been nothing but fair and objective in my book. Forgive my grumpiness. I stand by my point---but I sure could have said it a lot nicer!

Since you were offering hugs for Bryant the other night---maybe we could hug this one out! LOL! :yes:

Nah you're good my man. Didn't want to call you out, but I needed an example haha. We're cool.

In other news...OG SIGHTING.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I am just imagining what would happen if Hovadipo actually did run up and hug Bryant and plead for him to commit......

Might not be pretty-----someone could lose some teeth!  LOL!   :120:

Now if it was one of our campus beauties that hugged him.......Might work!

I am just imagining what would happen if Hovadipo actually did run up and hug Bryant and plead for him to commit......

Might not be pretty-----someone could lose some teeth!  LOL!   :120:

Now if it was one of our campus beauties that hugged him.......Might work!

Don't listen to him Hova! I think you're beautiful!

Charlie Miller had the most tremendous dunk against Purdue [ if only there was you-tube back in the day] and err that's about it. He Was a volume scorer in Florida but in Knight's system he was not a great fit. But I really liked him! I think he runs some BB camps in Texas. Maybe Dallas area.

Just never seemed to be a confident player.He had all the physical tools.That team was super disappointing with Patterson,who should have been a monster and Charley never being what I thought they could have been.

IU double and tripled Shaq the whole game... We dared guys like Cesar to be the hero and they were for the first 10 minutes lighting it up, pulling ahead by like 16 points early. IU stuck to the plan of doubling and tripping shaq and the other inferior teammates of his eventually cooled off and we won.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I absolutely remember this game, I've felt as good after this win as any I can remember.  ...and you're right, I thought Cesar was going to win this game for LSU.  When we clamped down on him, it ended the game.  Shaq still had his monster game (I remember it as a triple double...can anybody find the box score for it?) but the Hoosiers won by double figures when nobody else could help him.  I clipped a photo from the Indianapolis News of Shaq crying into a towel, but that pic's been long gone now.  I'd love to find a copy of it.

Anyway....come to IU Anunoby!

I absolutely remember this game, I've felt as good after this win as any I can remember.  ...and you're right, I thought Cesar was going to win this game for LSU.  When we clamped down on him, it ended the game.  Shaq still had his monster game (I remember it as a triple double...can anybody find the box score for it?) but the Hoosiers won by double figures when nobody else could help him.  I clipped a photo from the Indianapolis News of Shaq crying into a towel, but that pic's been long gone now.  I'd love to find a copy of it.

Anyway....come to IU Anunoby!

Shaq had 36 pts, 15 rebounds, and 5 blocks.