Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Movie Thread

@Hovadipo I'm currently on the third episode of Bloodline. You called it, so far it has kept it me intrigued and thinking the entire time.

The back half of the season is great stuff. The character development in the show is mind blowing. I ended up loving and hating every character at different points.

The back half of the season is great stuff. The character development in the show is mind blowing. I ended up loving and hating every character at different points.

That's how I feel right now. I feel bad for Danny in a way but at the same time he has made some bad choices. And it's the same with his siblings. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Yep, excellent call on Bloodline. Just finished it up. Getting ready to dive into House of Cards now.

Yep, excellent call on Bloodline. Just finished it up. Getting ready to dive into House of Cards now.

Good call fellas! This is a great show. I read somewhere online that within just a few hours of this show being released. They renewed season 2 right away because reviews were so good. I'll be in Key West on my way to Cozumel, Mexico this weekend for a cruise. I hope we can swing by and check out where this is filmed while there.

I watched Unbroken last night.  Loved the story.  Fantastic story.  The movie did a really good job of depicting the book.  The movie itself was a little long and seemed to slow down towards the end (for me anyway).  It was an OK movie but phenomenal book.  Maybe my expectations were just too high for this one.

Did anyone see "It Follows."  And if so, what'd you think of it?

Best horror movie of the past few years. All horror movies nowadays follow the same plot. I think what made It Follows good was the visual setting of the movie along with the creepy soundtrack they used. I mean Detroit is already creepy enough as it is.

Don't know if it's been brought up yet..but Interstellar is a pretty cool movie...if nothing else you will learn a little relativity lesson a la Einstein...

I think it has been discussed but I could talk about that movie all day. It's so great. Going to watch it on Blu-Ray this weekend.

Best horror movie of the past few years. All horror movies nowadays follow the same plot. I think what made It Follows good was the visual setting of the movie along with the creepy soundtrack they used. I mean Detroit is already creepy enough as it is.

Thanks!  Definitely going to check it out.  Just need it to hurry up and get released on Blu Ray or DVD.  

Those who watched/are watching Bloodline. Worth it? I watched the first episode and it was just OK. I am not sure if I want to continue or not. Is it worth it?

First couple episodes almost bored me to sleep. Stick with it.

Im watching House of Cards a lot nowadays. It's really good. I wanna get the 24 seasons discs. I watched one season and I really liked it so i may try and watch all/

Im watching House of Cards a lot nowadays. It's really good. I wanna get the 24 seasons discs. I watched one season and I really liked it so i may try and watch all/

Once you start 24 you will never stop it is addicting.