Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Movie Thread

First trailer for Spectre was released. Didn't really find much out besides they are going with the Bond has a long lost brother subplot still

Really excited for this movie to come out

Went to see It Follows last night with the girlfriend. If you're into horror movies, this is one you should see. Definitely creepy and scarier than your typical horror movie these days.

Can't wait to see this!

Finished the first season. Won't spoil it for you but a ton of poop happens in a short time. I liked it because it's not a Dexter style "every episode is the same."

Think there will be a season 2? I actually hope there isn't.

Went to see It Follows last night with the girlfriend. If you're into horror movies, this is one you should see. Definitely creepy and scarier than your typical horror movie these days.

I'm just waiting for them to release it for VOD. I watch way more movies this way anyways

Speaking of TV series... 

Fargo was a really good one.  I liked the movie way back when so I thought I'd give the series a try.  To my surprise it was very good as well.  Billy Bob Thornton and Colin Hanks.

I lived in ND for a few years and never want to see or hear anything about that state again.  I tried selling/giving it to Canada several times, they wouldn't take it.  -60 degrees, so windy you can't stand up, <30,000 people in town, and having to get a block heater or remote starter so your engine block doesn't freeze.  No thanks, F that place man F IT ALL!!!

I think there will be a season 2 but have no idea what direction they take it.

They could build off of the end of the finale, but I don't know how interesting it would be.

I lived in ND for a few years and never want to see or hear anything about that state again.  I tried selling/giving it to Canada several times, they wouldn't take it.  -60 degrees, so windy you can't stand up, <30,000 people in town, and having to get a block heater or remote starter so your engine block doesn't freeze.  No thanks, F that place man F IT ALL!!!

Oh, so you went to the other extreme, huh?

So, this s  a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RqpItxd8M

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

The David Hasselhoff thing ties into the movie..... somehow