Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Movie Thread

Aren't you the one that spoiled SoA for me? Ya, that was you. What do you want to know about Walter White's future?

VBG

I don't think I ruined anything lol.

I already know it. I've read spoilers through to the end.

Birdman was one of those movies where you shake your head in the "no" sign the whole time and at the end you throw your hands up in the air and say "What the hell just happened?" I can never decide if I like those or not. Very strange movie though.

Birdman was one of those movies where you shake your head in the "no" sign the whole time and at the end you throw your hands up in the air and say "What the hell just happened?" I can never decide if I like those or not. Very strange movie though.

that sums it up. I can tell you I liked Mulholland Drive much better.

First 3 seasons are crazy good. Then it just gets WEIRD. And really hard to follow. I definitely suggest watching it though.

I'm about to start the final season of Breaking Bad so after I'll give it a shot.

I'm about to start the final season of Breaking Bad so after I'll give it a shot.

Ahhh prepare to be amazed by the last season of BrBa.

The good thing about Lost is, it takes no time at all to get hooked on it. Seriously, it took 5 minutes for me to decide I was going to binge it.

Ahhh prepare to be amazed by the last season of BrBa.

The good thing about Lost is, it takes no time at all to get hooked on it. Seriously, it took 5 minutes for me to decide I was going to binge it.

Just got passed when Gus tries to frame Walter for poisoning that kid.

Hmm. I started it once but as soon as I did something happened and I never went back to it.