Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Michael Porter Jr. to Washington

‏@EvanDaniels: USA Basketball Mini Camp: @JoshGershon and I breakdown 10 standouts | Story (FREE): http://foxs.pt/1s2cUN7

Already recognized as one of the premier prospects in the 2017 class, Porter, a 6-foot-8 forward, didn’t disappoint through the first two sessions of camp. The two things that stick out about his game are his ability to shoot the ball and his overall skill level. His shot is consistent from long-range, but he’s also pure from mid-range and comfortable shooting on the move. Playing against good competition, Porter played as hard and as competitive as we’ve seen him.

I hope Crean and his staff continue to recruit that 2017 Indy Hoosiers AAU team. They are the best AAU team in their age division, have been for the last two years. They will be some of the top recruits in the name and Crean has been on them since the beginning. If we got 2 or 3 of them, we would have a top recruiting class

I hope Crean and his staff continue to recruit that 2017 Indy Hoosiers AAU team. They are the best AAU team in their age division, have been for the last two years. They will be some of the top recruits in the name and Crean has been on them since the beginning. If we got 2 or 3 of them, we would have a top recruiting class

These kids are all high on IU but they are higher on UK. Paul Scruggs has went on record saying his favorite team is UK.

These kids are all high on IU but they are higher on UK. Paul Scruggs has went on record saying his favorite team is UK.

Thats not all the kids, thats one player. I think the rest are pretty high on IU. Scruggs did say UK was his favorite team but has continued to take unofficial visits to IU even after he stated that. He is getting no love from UK so far.

‏@ebosshoops: Something to chew on. 2017 Michael Porter's father coaches for the women's team at Missouri and his godfather is Washington's Lorenzo Romar.

@ASlater247: Washington coach Lorenzo Romario watching Michael Porter, Jr., a top 5 sophomore. He reportedly offered his father an assistant's position