Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official Indiana vs Michigan Game Thread

I'm glad we are up. They shot 8 free-throws from 3 jump shot fouls. We lost 6 points with an awful lineup. Yogi is the only one hitting. I will definitely take the 3 point lead. Yogi has done a great job on Stauskas, and Robinson has been a non-factor as well. Both teams didn't play great, but IU has to keep playing tough defense.<br /><br />Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

Eh, the last possession was just as much on Will and Yogi. Will didn't even bother looking at the basket when he got the ball, which makes it considerably easier to defend, and Yogi just stood there expecting them to toss it over the zone instead of flashing to the other side to get open. JH shouldn't have to initiate our offense at the end of the half. 

Have to keep Stauskas and Robinson in check. Noah needs to use a shot fake a little more than just relying on his strength. He's finally getting the ball, but needs to use a baby-hook or shot fake. <br /><br />Michigan is going strong for offensive rebounds, and we have to put bodies on them. Robinson and Morgan are good at that. <br /><br />Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

I'm sure Beilein is really afraid of Crean's halftime "adjustments".  Miles was tweeting and made better adjustments, Beilein probably went into half with a Cheshire Cat grin.

Lol, for all of the things we don't get about Crean he has done well against UM.