Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

With 7 spots open from kids departing for the draft, I'd have to think that thon is going to Kentucky. I would also think thon would be a top priority for Kentucky, as they need top players in their roster

I view this thread so much I won't even notice when it says "to IU" at the end. I'll just click on it expecting more wishful thinking and probably scream like a schoolgirl when I see the news.

I get excited whenever there's a new message in this board. Can't imagine what I'll be like if it ever says Thon Maker to IU!

Looking like thon woildnt finish his school till august is the earliest. November the latest. So he would be a 2nd semester addition. :/

How do you know this?

Thon will start and get all the minutes he wants at IU. UK no! KU yes. Difference being at IU he will be competing for the National title! Where do you want to go Thon?

Why wouldn't thon start at UK ? Plus, UK has had more national championship appearances in the last few years than any team, so UK has that one covered? (I'm playing devils advocate) right now UK only has one good big man on their roster as in skal. And can someone explain again why Adidas makes a difference vs Nike to thon???

So thon is considering missing a few months of possibly his only season of college so he can play high school ball a little longer with his younger brother?

Seems a bit of an odd reason.  If playing more with your younger brother is important, then just stay in college longer and he could play with Matur at IU lol.

Maybe getting all of the courses done to graduate by August is looking less and less likely???

So thon is considering missing a few months of possibly his only season of college so he can play high school ball a little longer with his younger brother?

Seems a bit of an odd reason. If playing more with your younger brother is important, then just stay in college longer and he could play with Matur at IU lol.

Maybe getting all of the courses done to graduate by August is looking less and less likely???

I don't think he wants to stay in school to simply play with his brother longer. He wouldn't mind it I'm sure but the reason is his credits. But I agree something is definetely odd and that it is just now coming up that he probably won't be available till 2bd semester. How many games would he actually get to play with his brother? 5-10? He needs to be here all year or none

Why wouldn't thon start at UK ? Plus, UK has had more national championship appearances in the last few years than any team, so UK has that one covered? (I'm playing devils advocate) right now UK only has one good big man on their roster as in skal. And can someone explain again why Adidas makes a difference vs Nike to thon???

swanigan.. Lee..??