Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

Just weird because Future150 is a site CCG and I are familiar with bc it generally ranks younger classes early..so sorta weird they'd come out with bad information

@JeffRabjohns: Thon Maker was not at IU today. RT @Future150: 2015 PF Thon Maker (IN) visited Indiana Saturday.

Weird though...I just used this site today myself. And the twitter account has 16.5k followers.

Edit: And take Rabjohns' info with a grain of salt too lol.

Evan Daniels
@EvanDaniels
Source tells Scout that John Lucas has interest in the Texas job. Could be interesting ... Thon Maker would be a lock for Texas.

Fortunately, there is absolutely no chance Lucas gets the job. Texas will go get whoever they want...within reason.

New assistant? :)

I would hate that... Let's not make his guardian/coach/dad/provider/lover/helper our new assistant. That would seem to me like an infraction waiting to happen. I can't handle any more infractions..

This all reeks of desperation.All we need is probation before we can Crean.
I'd rather loose than win skirting the rules.Thats Ky's way not ours.

Ridiculous. He's got offers from everybody. Coach K has never struck me as being all that desperate.

Ridiculous. He's got offers from everybody. Coach K has never struck me as being all that desperate.

Offers to the player are different than deals with handlers

Don't get me wrong if the kid wants to come here on his own,no strings attached I say come on down.

I have a feeling that's not the case here.