Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

(2015) C Stephen Zimmerman to UNLV

It seems foolish to waste time with an in-home visit after the kid had already selected NOT to make IU one of his five official campus visits. I'd rather learn that the staff is pursuing other, more viable, options.

Maybe the in-home visit is just an attempt to plow his mom. Crean loves MILFs.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="79289" timestamp="1408404708"]We have about as much chance at this kid as I have of getting with Emma Watson, none nada zilch. Going for an in home when we didn't even get an OV is just a waste of time IMO.[/quote] Yet, if we didn't waste our time on it, everyone would be upset with he staff for not trying. We'll see how much the staff prioritizes him from here on out.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I'll take grasping at straws on this one. I've considered this one over long ago. I think the staff knows where we stand in this recruitment, unlike the Spalding recruitment. FWIW Zimmerman has slowly dropped from top 5 to top 15-20 range over the summer. He will be a great get for someone. Would think he would look at Zellers IU career and see himself replicating it. Similar rating, size, style, etc. I would think Zeller would be a perfect recruiting pitch for Zimmerman!

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79295" timestamp="1408406717"]I'll take grasping at straws on this one. I've considered this one over long ago. I think the staff knows where we stand in this recruitment, unlike the Spalding recruitment. FWIW Zimmerman has slowly dropped from top 5 to top 15-20 range over the summer. He will be a great get for someone. Would think he would look at Zellers IU career and see himself replicating it. Similar rating, size, style, etc. I would think Zeller would be a perfect recruiting pitch for Zimmerman![/quote] I agree. Interesting as well that we're his last in home. Very rarely are we out of the running completely with Crean. He seems to do well making late pushes.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I'll take grasping at straws on this one. I've considered this one over long ago. I think the staff knows where we stand in this recruitment, unlike the Spalding recruitment. FWIW Zimmerman has slowly dropped from top 5 to top 15-20 range over the summer. He will be a great get for someone. Would think he would look at Zellers IU career and see himself replicating it. Similar rating, size, style, etc. I would think Zeller would be a perfect recruiting pitch for Zimmerman!

You stole my idea I was going to name the same person to use for this one.

@JonRothstein: Mom of 2015 PF Stephen Zimmerman RT @VegasBballMom Stephen's officials: UNC 10/3, Kansas 10/10, Kentucky 10/17, UCLA 10/24, Arizona 11/7..

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/status/493580884822728705

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

fwiw. Zona reeling them in...

Josh Gershon‏@JoshGershon
2015 Beverly Hills (Calif.) center Chance Comanche has committed to #Arizona, he tells http://Scout.com . Story coming.