Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Captain obvious statement but if the offense can start clicking just a little better this game will be a rout 

I suspect they put some distance between them and NW in the second half. But it’s almost like play nobodies doesn’t exactly prepare you all that well. We got a bit of luck having our first two B1G games being really soft. I will say I’m confident they’ll get it together fully by Nebraska. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...