Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

68Hoosier

Langdon Hatton 6’10” C to INDIANA

Welcome to Hoosier Nation Langdon!  You just solidified what has to be to best and most balanced roster we have had at least since Sampson was the coach.  I know the team Crean had that was ranked #1 was good but wasn’t as balanced as this one.  Great job MW and staff!  Now it’s time to coach them.  

1 hour ago, hohohoosiers311 said:

Likely on the boy’s side … some really good girls have come out of NH, though.  His sister wasn’t too bad, LOL. 

I don't remember where she played in college. Edit: never mind, she went to Wofford, forgot about that. I saw a couple of her high school games, never made it to any of his. Too busy with my own kids activities and work.

13 hours ago, cthomas said:

Without getting to far ahead of things, all of the portal additions seem to have improved our team top to bottom. Not many glaring weaknesses. Could be a very good year.

Should be, not could be.  There are zero excuses with this roster.  Woodson used the resources that Indiana provides a coach to put together a Top 15 roster on paper.  We should expect those types of results this year.  Expectations should be extremely high.