Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Nope.  Apparently just a one night stand per Rabby.

Wow. Major kudos to Lamont Paris for taking that one on. 

While hearing South Carolina doesn't evoke thoughts of "marquee" home game opponent they did finish 1 game behind Tennessee for the SEC regular season championship last year and seem to be on an upward trajectory under 3rd year coach Lamont Paris. And, as a season ticket holder, I welcome this game vs another 300 level opponent the likes of North Alabama, Bethune Cookman, Elon, etc, etc, etc......

Go Hoosiers!!!!! 

^^ Start of this pre-season / season is better imo than last in terms of build up.

11/10 Eastern Ill,

11/16 South Carolina, 

11/27-29 Battle 4 Atlantis, should be ready for Zona et al.

Chattanooga at some point in noncon

Is it worth it to order balcony season tickets? How long would it take to get better tickets after becoming a season ticket holder?

4 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Is it worth it to order balcony season tickets? How long would it take to get better tickets after becoming a season ticket holder?

Did your name come up? I have a hunch mine will this year, but don’t think I’m going to do it. Haven’t heard anything yet. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Did your name come up? I have a hunch mine will this year, but don’t think I’m going to do it. Haven’t heard anything yet. 

Yes, I ended up ordering. Now I need to work on points. 

12 hours ago, P92 said:

Does anyone have an inside scoop on where the b10 tournament will be held in 2025?

Not an inside scoop, but heard or read a rumor somewhere that with all the other changes happening, they would like to bring the tournament back to Chicago or Indianapolis for next season.

26 minutes ago, IUHoosierJoe said:

Not an inside scoop, but heard or read a rumor somewhere that with all the other changes happening, they would like to bring the tournament back to Chicago or Indianapolis for next season.

Indy is the only place it should be and needs pushed back. Latest it should end is on the Friday before Selection Sunday.