Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

6 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think this is the way it will go. It gets everything done the quickest. I'm told Woody is tired of dealing with this Portal and is ready to do something else. Then we save one scholarship for later on. 

LOL he's done his job

And the madness continues. College sports will be unidentifiable five years from now. They’re already worlds different compared to five years ago. 
Heck even in two years.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I wonder if his visit is still going on at this point or if he’s already gone? I didn’t know if they just stayed the night of the day they are visiting or left same day? I guess either way could be the case, but I’d assume he still may be there.

13 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I wonder if his visit is still going on at this point or if he’s already gone? I didn’t know if they just stayed the night of the day they are visiting or left same day? I guess either way could be the case, but I’d assume he still may be there.

good point. maybe they're all enjoying some cheesy bread together in a secret location.

5 hours ago, Silat Player said:

I understand Essigian. He can obviously shoot lights out when he's healthy. I worry about anyone with possible back issues, though. But, what is the allure of Malone? Can someone explain it to me like I'm stupid? And I just may be. 

I saw his highlight video and he seems really s-l-o-w...

You know who else had back issues? Larry “freakin” Bird…just sayin

3 hours ago, IU22 said:

Seems like CE, Carlyle and Malone....One open scholly. Easily go 9 deep for the rotation with 10 times the total talent as last season. Problem is our chef can't cook all that well no matter the ingredients.

Thought you'd slip that cryptic Woody slam in there, huh? Well I caught it, mods have your way with him!

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

If Woodson ends up with Rice, Carlyle, Essegian, Tucker, Malone, and Ballo in the spring, I saw we let him have a few days to golf.

Sounds like a pretty good off-season. That’s when we all pack up for the summer and we’ll see each other again come October. In between his days of golf I hope he finds a way to not be in the bottom of D1 in 3PT FGA! 

Will Leal be okay with not playing because I don’t see him playing if Woodson lands all those guys. 

35 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

One would think they are put up at the Biddle and out to dinner.  Then Connor takes off with the guys to Kirkwood to be properly introduced.

2 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

One would think they are put up at the Biddle and out to dinner.  Then Connor takes off with the guys to Kirkwood to be properly introduced.

I don’t believe he’s of age yet 

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

If Woodson ends up with Rice, Carlyle, Essegian, Tucker, Malone, and Ballo in the spring, I saw we let him have a few days to golf.

Unless he has bad allergies like my son. He said his head felt like 100 lbs and ears were clogged. Worst round in 4 years so my wife let him ride in the car. But pollen is really bad right now.

5 hours ago, ISP said:

I think we closed gentlemen (and a lady). 

This is not from my normal CE contact.. trying to get confirmation.  

What's the latest? Is he ours or is he slipping off to Lincoln?

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think they stay at the Graduate on Kirkwood.

What's the latest on Connor? Is he ours or is he slipping off to Lincoln?

3 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I saw someone say Hoiberg trying to get Connor to Nebraska this weekend…sure as heck hope there’s no need for that if that’s true. I’d like to think Connor would rather stay home if there’s mutual interest with IU 

Any link?