Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2023-24 Prediction League - Game 27 at Penn St Sat 2/24/24 Noon BTN

comb.io - Days of Wine and D'ohses

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each game you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the game)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

I won't.

I won't.

The hell I won't.    (John Wayne in McLintock)

Aye Ewe Stonecutters                    68

Peon State Keystoners                  79

I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.  (Kenny Rogers in Just Dropped In)

i'm going down, going down down down down down.  (Walter Trout Band)

Hey y’all..

Ricky checkin’ in..

As I assume all of you have noticed, being that my aura is unmatched; I have taken an extensive leave of absence. 

For those of you who don’t know, I am the team masseuse for IUMBB..

I have rubbed the thighs of legends.

Some of you may be under the impression that my work has been too busy, but truthfully..

This team just sucks armadillo nuts.

Woody and I have stopped going for brunch, and it’s made our work relationship very strange.. he hasn’t requested a shiatsu in many moons.

For those of you who don’t know my lore; CJ Gunn is also my grandson.

From what I’ve heard, he’s received immense interest from The University of Northern Delaware A&M - Taxidermy & Circus, and from what I heard from his father, the interest is mutual.

You know Ricky hates to be the bearer of bad news, but from what I’ve heard around the facility; Liam McNeely is considering taking his talents elsewhere.

“Bring back Archie,” says the Barrel..

As for a prediction, the Nittany Lions take this one; 107-26.

- Barrel Rick, 2024

sponsored by Hormel Chili, Braylon Mullins, Fazoli’s of Columbus, and Sony Records