Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier2014

Positive Thread only

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Conference Tourneys start Monday.   Vacation starts March 9th and then starts the best 2 weeks on the sport calendar.   Champ week and the first week of the Tourney.  

I used to take the Thursday/Friday of the NCAA tournament every year off; now I take those and the Thursday/Friday of conference champ week too. As much if not more great games on that weekend too.

Just now, LIHoosier said:

I used to take the Thursday/Friday of the NCAA tournament every year off; now I take those and the Thursday/Friday of conference champ week too. As much if not more great games on that weekend too.

Definitely.  
1. First week of the Tourney 

2. Champ week 

3. Feast week 

4.   Sweet 16/ Elite 8 

my top 4 weeks on the college basketball calendar.   I always take champ week and first week of the tourney off.  

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Definitely.  
1. First week of the Tourney 

2. Champ week 

3. Feast week 

4.   Sweet 16/ Elite 8 

my top 4 weeks on the college basketball calendar.   I always take champ week and first week of the tourney off.  

Good times 

44 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Another of those "sounds negative but really is positive" things- I just got a possible diagnosis for a severe condition I've been having. Even though it scares me, it's really a relief to have a new path to explore!!! 

praying for you!

4 hours ago, mamasa said:

Another of those "sounds negative but really is positive" things- I just got a possible diagnosis for a severe condition I've been having. Even though it scares me, it's really a relief to have a new path to explore!!! 

Right place for this post. Stay positive and good luck!

6 hours ago, mamasa said:

Hope it’s not too serious M

2 hours ago, str8baller said:

Right place for this post. Stay positive and good luck!

Appreciate the prayers,  basis for my existence! Basically, if I eat, my heart rate goes from resting to 40, then can skyrocket to +130. Poor Class of ‘66, we’ve been dm’ing for years and he’s heard of the (insufferable multitude) of misgivings, so I’m thrilled for this thread!!

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

Super smart too! 

Blue healers are extremely smart anyway.  I think herding dogs are some of the smartest dogs.  I have a sheltie, our 3rd one over the last 25 years