Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 2/10 8 pm on Fox

Just now, Hoosier DaDa said:

Down by 20 so let’s shoot a bunch of 15 footers

This is Mike Woodson, head coach of an NBA team when teams took midrange shots. He’s going to encourage mid range shots in 2024 sadly. 

Another embarrassment on national television.  This is our 8th double digit loss out of our 10 total losses.  The average margin of our 10 losses is 16 points.             .
Milestones!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Another embarrassment on national television.  This is our 8th double digit loss out of our 10 total losses.  The average margin of our 10 losses is 16 points.             .

So you are saying all we need to do is keep it close and we win......

There is no possible way anyone in their right mind can think Woodson should be coaching next year. This was an absolute embarrassment 
Those that were giddy over the ohio state win might think so

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

There is no possible way anyone in their right mind can think Woodson should be coaching next year. This was an absolute embarrassment 
Some will say it's because purdue is such a good team. Wait till after next couple losses. Then more will agree

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

Stunning how bad cupps is

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I just can’t understand how someone on the staff hasn’t put a stop to his 6’ drift release.  It’s an auto-miss.  He’s never made 1 shot, ever, when drifting violently to his left.