Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

They also "confirmed" it on the MVC Championship broadcast immediately followed by "but he lost his 5-star commit earlier this week" lol. Things are going great.

My wife looked at me early in the game and goes “that’s bleak.” I hadn’t noticed the graphic CBS had put up. It said:

INDIANA BASKETBALL:

*First three game Big Ten win streak of season

*Mike Woodson returning as head coach

*Lost commitment of 5-star Liam McNeeley

All I could do was laugh. That was the CBS quick wrap on our season. 

Well crap. I have been informed by my sources there is infact no banner or trophy for winning 4 games in a row during the regular season. Tell Woodson, leal, and gallo they got to win the big 10 tournament to shut up the haters.[mention=5273]/mention]@chris007 can you confirm if they cut the nets down last night?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Chris007 said:

What’s the over/under on 20 wins next season 

Well, even if no one leaves other than Ware we should suck azz.

How many games do we win this season without him?

I'll be bold and name the next campaign

Season in the drink.

He literally lost his only recruit last week lol. How does an 18-13 season with zero recruits warrant “pushing back against his demise”? He’s an incredibly arrogant man who thinks he’s entitled to unbridled support from the fanbase despite half a**ing his job and producing mediocre results. 
He is an arrogant a...... He thinks because he played here 43 years ago and some old timers like him we should all worship him. He is not at all likeable anymore imo.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Just now, Hornsby said:

He is an arrogant a...... He thinks because he played here 43 years ago and some old timers like him we should all worship him. He is not at all likeable anymore imo.

He also treats the other IU coaches like crap despite most of them being more successful college coaches than he is. He’s showing us his character. We should believe him. 

Well, even if no one leaves other than Ware we should suck azz.
How many games do we win this season without him?
I'll be bold and name the next campaign
Season in the drink.
Losing ware is what really hurts big time
Having MR to be the guy down low he will foul out most every game. And I can almost guarantee Woodson is not getting another ware in the portal this time goes guy like don't come around often

He also treats the other IU coaches like crap despite most of them being more successful college coaches than he is. He’s showing us his character. We should believe him. 

If the rumors are true about how he treated the women's coach good lord. No wonder fife is gone. Unless you kiss Mike's rear, there is no spot for you.

I'm way hotter at the BS spouted off by Kathy with a C yesterday than anything Mike Woodson has said all year actually lol. These people are laughing at us. They are looking down their nose at you and scoffing

You mean like the same rumors that said everyone was leaving and hated their coach. Not sure if i buy the above rumor at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

You are the king of self-aware; I know your style well and know that your posts are never personal shots.

FWIW, I think that my "defense" of yesterday's events may be still a bit mis-understood by some. My opinion of Woodson has not changed one little bit:

• Roster construction and recruiting are bad;
  • Style of play and achievement are mediocre.
  • There are better choices out there.
  • But yesterday (and this winning streak) was really fun and the post-game kerfuffle is basically a nothing-burger. 

Also-testing: @Hornsby may have stinky feet.

I do kinda feel like Luke Skywalker being dragged to the Dark Side, I don't think I've posted this much diatribe in the entire time I've been here lol. Plus, if I quote this, @Hornsby may have to see your comment, ha!

9 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

“I’ve done my job”

- Mike Woodson

The job: 

IMG_8668.thumb.jpeg.0296612d1998c39424733c0277565b95.jpeg
IMG_8656.thumb.jpeg.ce57037f3d9c82cff8b3c3c273e67afb.jpeg

Yes, but we're just 4 wins away from being included in the NCAA tournament.  DWS

13 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

I'm way hotter at the BS spouted off by Kathy with a C yesterday than anything Mike Woodson has said all year actually lol. These people are laughing at us. They are looking down their nose at you and scoffing

Oh don't even. "You don't understand how it works". We can look at the last 20+ years and know what they're doing doesn't work.