Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Is there any other former posters we can talk about? Heck I don't care is there any current posters we want to talk about it?

I miss that guy that got super pissed about drop ceilings in Cook Hall.

If we aren't talking about him, my suggestion would be that we talk about me, for no reason other than that I'm vain and probably need knocked down a notch.

Just now, Hovadipo said:

I miss that guy that got super pissed about drop ceilings in Cook Hall.

If we aren't talking about him, my suggestion would be that we talk about me, for no reason other than that I'm vain and probably need knocked down a notch.

I'm not sure who that was but I'm not a fan of drop ceilings either. Amish tried their best to talk me into putting one in my basement since it was cheaper. I said no. But I've never noticed it in Cook Hall. 

I've heard you used to drink a lot of Zima back in the day. :-)

Can someone let Woody know he doesn't need to know quantum physics to get players from the portal. Maybe that's where the disconnect is...

42 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not sure who that was but I'm not a fan of drop ceilings either. Amish tried their best to talk me into putting one in my basement since it was cheaper. I said no. But I've never noticed it in Cook Hall. 

I've heard you used to drink a lot of Zima back in the day. :-)

31 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Poor Hova taking shots at @Naturalhoosier 's affinity for Zima haha

Now wait a dang minute I have 1) never had a Zima and 2) never taken shots at anyone for drinking them because they sound delicious. Are they just White Claws for The Olds? I love an ice cold Claw. 

26 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Now wait a dang minute I have 1) never had a Zima and 2) never taken shots at anyone for drinking them because they sound delicious. Are they just White Claws for The Olds? I love an ice cold Claw. 

Homemade Zima Recipe:

1. One can White Claw
  2. Three tablespoons corn syrup.

Mix thoroughly and serve.

24 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Yeah, Zima's were a generation ahead of their time. Selling it in the 90s though, if it wasn't beer or hard liquor, it was a 'girly drink'.

So college guys drink white claws and high noons and drinks like that these days, right?

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Said in best old guy voice, "What? Little Kings and a keg of Old Milwaukee ain't good enough fer ya little punks?!!?"

I ask because my son said what am I going to drink in college since I'm allergic to beer. I said white claws or something like that. He said only girls drink those. I said I don't think so. My wife said he could drink wine. I said no way he's showing up to a party with a bottle of wine. 

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I ask because my son said what am I going to drink in college since I'm allergic to beer. I said white claws or something like that. He said only girls drink those. I said I don't think so. My wife said he could drink wine. I said no way he's showing up to a party with a bottle of wine. 

My dad advice to my daughter the summer she was heading to college: Only drink beer at parties; you'll get sick before you get too stupid. And avoid the punch! That **** has lots of everclear and lots of Wyler's sugar powder. 

Now that's some good parenting if i say so myself.