Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Purdue - Tuesday, 01.16.24 @ 7:00

You can hear the giddiness in Robbie’s voice on every bucket. 
Indiana fans trying to be classy and complimenting a Purdue guy is nice and all, but he blows. 
I was never a fan!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Indiana fans trying to be classy and complimenting a Purdue guy is nice and all, but he blows. 

He does. Think it was the sweep last year. Brought out the classic Purdue inferiority complex

This is pathetic. Had a feeling this is what we'd get instead of what we saw the last 2 years against these guys. What an incredibly disappointing and uninspiring team. 

Been that way all season. Write the season off and hope Woody finds a rabbit in a hat during the off-season. Disappointing to say the least

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Wtf was this most recent foul? Off the ball?

I really dislike Purdue, and my disdain for Edey is growing with the treatment he gets and his antics after scoring. Cool dude, you are 900 feet tall and no one can touch you without a foul call. Meanwhile, you camp in the lane, and push off with your off arm every post play. 

I just hope I don't have to see sparks right under the rim missing bunnies the rest of this game. His effort has been good but geez he struggles with the easy shot

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

The gulf between Bardumb's awfulness and whoever is 2nd worst is equal to whoever is 2nd worst to best. So the compliments are that Bardumb isn't here.