Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - Tuesday, 12.05.23 @ 9:00 on Peacock TV

31 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

What did anyone do to deserve this? If Bardo is the better half of a duo, we have serious issues.

Would love to be able to defend the dude as just young and inexperienced. No, he's godawful.

I know this is an away game and we've not been playing great admittedly, but neither has Michigan. Am I missing something about this game that's got everyone expecting a L in the prediction thread?? Guess XJ's injury has people more pessimistic about this one than MD?

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Would love to be able to defend the dude as just young and inexperienced. No, he's godawful.

There is no mercy when nepotism is involved. Shame him back to sideline reporting. Whatever it takes.

1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

I know this is an away game and we've not been playing great admittedly, but neither has Michigan. Am I missing something about this game that's got everyone expecting a L in the prediction thread?? Guess XJ's injury has people more pessimistic about this one than MD?

I'm going to be honest we are at the point where a win should be expected tomorrow night.

"I came back here to win Big Ten titles and National titles"

Now I am not saying this specific team has to win the Big Ten or it's a failure but if that is why you came back and it is year 3, you should beat 4-4 Michigan home, away, neutral, on Mars, wherever.

I'm going to be honest we are at the point where a win should be expected tomorrow night.

"I came back here to win Big Ten titles and National titles"

Now I am not saying this specific team has to win the Big Ten or it's a failure but if that is why you came back and it is year 3, you should beat 4-4 Michigan home, away, neutral, on Mars, wherever.
Yes it's year 3. We haven't looked good to this point. It's imperative for Woodson to find a way to win these types of games and to finish this season with a respectable result. Time will tell but these next 3 games will tell us alot imo. Bring the energy like last game and anything can happen

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Yes it's year 3. We haven't looked good to this point. It's imperative for Woodson to find a way to win these types of games and to finish this season with a respectable result. Time will tell but these next 3 games will tell us alot imo. Bring the energy like last game and anything can happen

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I don't want it to sound as if I am putting unrealistic expectations on this team. But Michigan is 4-4 and looks out of sorts. At some point these have to be games we expect to win if we are going to get where we want to be. 

I don't expect a W, it's an away game, UM not looking great but any away game in the B1G is a difficult game and our team still looks like it has a long way to go. The MD game showed growth, but it was in the Hall. I just don't think it's realistic to expect a W in this game, but hope we pull it out.

Hold McDaniel tight and the Hoosiers should come away 7-1

Playing Michigan has led to some of my favorite memories as a Hoosier fan:

2023 last B1G regular season game OT win.

2022 B1G Tourney. One of the few games I got to attend live. 2H was so much fun and a priceless memory with my father.

2015-2016 @ Michigan IU was down early and held Michigan scoreless the last 10 minutes of the 1H. Yogi was dominant. 

48 minutes ago, realTomCrean said:

Playing Michigan has led to some of my favorite memories as a Hoosier fan:

2023 last B1G regular season game OT win.

This game was like root canal. After the first 10 minutes or so, I thought we'd crush them. Then they hit like 10 straight shots and we were scrambling the rest of the way. It didn't help that Race played like he was shaving points.