Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

Game Thread: IU vs FGCU - 11/7 @ 6:30 on BTN

Ware has the potential to be so great. If he can grow to learn to not bring the ball down so low in the paint, he would score probably 4-8 more points a game. He's 7'2? They can't get it as easily if you hold it up high KW

Just now, str8baller said:

Banks Gunn and Walker don’t add a lot offensively. When Sparks is back one of those 3 will likely be the odd man out. 

I don't think as raw as they are that you can have both Banks and Gunn in at the same time.  And right now Gunn hasn't done anything to show that last year was a fluke.

2 minutes ago, DoctorP said:

Need to run some action for Ware. Big fella has is just doing cardio out there

One of my biggest concerns for this year is Woodson not fully taking advantage of Ware's perimeter skillset. Some of his comments yesterday make it pretty clear he does not think the game should be played that way. I don't know whether we will take enough per game.

Great rebound by Ware, caught the ball high - kept it there and went up strong to draw the foul. He needs to do more of that and he will be a 1st round draft pick easily. He is looking like our most talented/best player so far, pretty easily.