Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

5 hours ago, Chris007 said:

You should probably see a doctor. I fully disagree with this. Not saying he's ours but I still think were the leader

I try to stay out of this one. But unless it's coming from Josh or Bray . It's all conjecture. But I agree IU is definitely in the hunt. I'd bet it's IU but won't be surprised if it's elsewhere. Barrel has got most of it but not all of it. Everybody has Mullins guy so take it for what it's worth. 

3 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Not really!  They played together and are friends, what is absurd to think?  I have read somewhere that if it could work out, they would like playing together in college.  

Yeah, I've never heard of two players who have played together at some point going to different colleges.  I'm surprised Mullins didn't tweet his announcement to Kentucky immediately after Moreno announced.  

So let me see if I can unpack this crap........you think that Mullins is 'going to Kentucky because of Moreno' but also say 'my gut says he's going anywhere but IU'.  So which is it?  He's going to Kentucky because Moreno or he's going anywhere but IU because......of hell, I can't figure out the logic you've twisted.

3 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Your 12 posts all have the same theme. Give up the gig lol 

well, we all gotta start somewhere. It seems like these kind of comments derail the thread and quickly become about me and my posts. Relax stretch. 

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Yeah, I've never heard of two players who have played together at some point going to different colleges.  I'm surprised Mullins didn't tweet his announcement to Kentucky immediately after Moreno announced.  

So let me see if I can unpack this crap........you think that Mullins is 'going to Kentucky because of Moreno' but also say 'my gut says he's going anywhere but IU'.  So which is it?  He's going to Kentucky because Moreno or he's going anywhere but IU because......of hell, I can't figure out the logic you've twisted.

I realize that and this is just my opinion!  I am really sorry I brought it up.  It definitely touched a lot of nerves.  I hate Kensucky as much as any IU fan, they s**k big time!   I also heard something else today that UConn is one of the front runners for him!

2 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I realize that and this is just my opinion!  I am really sorry I brought it up.  It definitely touched a lot of nerves.  I hate Kensucky as much as any IU fan, they s**k big time!   I also heard something else today that UConn is one of the front runners for him!

It doesn't 'touch nerves'.  No one takes 'my guts says' as a reason to worry.  Was your source 'trust me bro'?

I think he's going to Purdue and not visiting them officially is just a super secret deep fake to throw us all off. 

Wow, it is really, really easy to post dumb S on the internet! Unfortunately, the thrill of doing so is lost on me so I guess I will just go back to waiting patiently to see how this all plays out. 

1 hour ago, hoosierbgh said:

I think he's going to Purdue and not visiting them officially is just a super secret deep fake to throw us all off. 

Wow, it is really, really easy to post dumb S on the internet! Unfortunately, the thrill of doing so is lost on me so I guess I will just go back to waiting patiently to see how this all plays out. 

How dare you use common sense. 

I think it makes sense to feel hopeful but better to let this play out.  Regardless of the coach, we seem to have been able to bring in at least one 5* kid/year so it makes sense that we may get him this time around.  No offense to folks who are closer to the action/staff/player and know where things stand today, we have seen our "lead" on players vanish quickly before.  Kids change their minds and with NIL $/perks things are even more complicated.

13 hours ago, SlammySammy said:

well, we all gotta start somewhere. It seems like these kind of comments derail the thread and quickly become about me and my posts. Relax stretch. 

You randomly posting (multiple times), on an Indiana sports website, that you will bet a "hundo" that an instate basketball recruit will go to a different school adds to the conversation? Doubt it. 

Just a weird way to go about things and, again, it certainly doesn't bring anything to the conversation. 

You think Braylon will go somewhere else, great, you've made that point. 

13 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Did you hear yesterday that IU was also one of the frontrunners for him? Because if not I'm telling you today that IU is ahead of UCONN

1 hour ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

You randomly posting (multiple times), on an Indiana sports website, that you will bet a "hundo" that an instate basketball recruit will go to a different school adds to the conversation? Doubt it. 

Just a weird way to go about things and, again, it certainly doesn't bring anything to the conversation. 

You think Braylon will go somewhere else, great, you've made that point. 

I am sorry. I thought this was a discussion among like-minded fanbase. If this is a private club where newbies are denigrated for having a friendly discussion, I wish someone would mention that when we join...I can find 100 posts similar to mine that nobody ******* about. Go back to bed.

8 minutes ago, SlammySammy said:

I am sorry. I thought this was a discussion among like-minded fanbase. If this is a private club where newbies are denigrated for having a friendly discussion, I wish someone would mention that when we join...I can find 100 posts similar to mine that nobody ******* about. Go back to bed.

There is nothing discussing about "I'll betcha a hundo we lose this recruit" and then saying that multiple times lol 

I don't care how bothered you are by someone telling you that. 

Just now, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

There is nothing discussing about "I'll betcha a hundo we lose this recruit" and then saying that multiple times lol 

I don't care how bothered you are by someone telling you that. 

Ok, another internet warrior....I will just block your dumbass and be done with it. 

11 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I think according to forum rules, it's OK to call someone a dum bass. 

I do believe, however, calling someone a dumb @$$ is frowned upon. 

I can't remember for sure. 

....coming from a high school teacher, that fits into the cyber-bullying category.:120: That's a big No-No. lol

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Now boys, play nice.  If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!  How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Pink Floyd Meat Grinder GIFs | Tenor

As high school Art teacher, I listen to Pink Floyd or Ambient Pink Floyd almost everyday in class. The kids love it.

4 minutes ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

all I could think about was this commercial 

And now I'm thinking about root beer floats! 

A couple weeks ago I thought Mullins was a lock and Haralson was headed for Kansas or whatever. Now the tables seem to have turned. Would be disgusting if Mullins goes down to Sister Humping U!