Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

57 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I heard about the shooting in New Castle last week. Can't go no where and be safe anymore. I am only 20 minutes from New Castle 

I am 20 minutes from New Castle too, maybe we are neighbors, lol!  

I sure hope we land MM, CMW has seem to put a lot into this recruitment!  Where does he go from here if we don’t land him!

I didn’t want the message board police to fine me for going off topic, lol

5 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I am 20 minutes from New Castle too, maybe we are neighbors, lol!  

I sure hope we land MM, CMW has seem to put a lot into this recruitment!  Where does he go from here if we don’t land him!

I didn’t want the message board police to fine me for going off topic, lol

Greenfield 

1 minute ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Muncie.  

I hope we land MM!!!  I still think all the signs point to IU

My daughter lives in Muncie. For awhile I think we will get MM then I feel.he will go to UK. If we don't get him I still think there is a lot of others in the portal to get.

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

To summarize, 49% of the picks are Kansas following Jamie Shaw picking KU.

The On3 algorithm is really bad.  The team that have in second at 40% is………Duke.

i think he probably is picking Kansas but IU wouldn’t shock me, but On3 is best at ranking players and bad at predicting destinations.  Jamison Battle was 100% IU last month.

57 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Muncie.  

I hope we land MM!!!  I still think all the signs point to IU

Terre Haute 

42 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

These guys are hitting at about 25%.  They had Ledlum at one point 100% to IU

2 minutes ago, NVFalcons1990 said:

Terre Haute 

These guys are hitting at about 25%.  They had Ledlum at one point 100% to IU

They also had Hunter Dickinson to Maryland and UK at one point.  Guess enough and they will finally get it right!

32 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Eric just said as of an hour ago it had not been communicated to iu where he is going. ik follows are annoying but Trey just followed him on twitter a little while ago. Also mom followed Carmelo recently. 

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Melo (and likely others) is showing up on FaceTime during big visits. 

32 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Eric just said as of an hour ago it had not been communicated to iu where he is going. ik follows are annoying but Trey just followed him on twitter a little while ago. Also mom followed Carmelo recently. 

Hopefully we're in touch regularly throughout each day at this point. I imagine that until a decision gets communicated, the process is fairly relentless, when the competition is this high level

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It has nothing to do with style of play. None of those 4 players are the same. Butler, Vincent, Martin, Robinson. All different but still made it through hard work.

Well that and in their last college season, Jimmy Butler averaged 15.7 pts, 6.1 reb, and 2.3 assts at age 22 while Miller Kopp averaged 8.1 pts, 2.5 reb, and 1.2 assts at age 24. But hey hard work!!!!