Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

2024 (F) Kanon Catchings and Whatever

23 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Teams fall off - None of the above-highlighted teams have been near the top of the conference the last few years.

I think Purdud will be a decent, top half of the conference team this year, mainly for me because I think Heide and Colvin will develop into plus players, but to think that with crap NIL they can stay at the very top? Possible, but not necessarily.

Top half I can buy but top 5 might be a stretch.  If they have a couple guys step up and play above their current level, I could possibly see them squeak into top 5 but those two guards aren’t as good as the as the hype they are given.  I think they are average and they water level will decrease because they don’t have a 7’4” jolly green giant outlet to throw to.

3 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'm pretty sure you said last summer that Loyer wouldn't even be able to shoot better than 40% from 3. Everyone on here kept being wrong about Purdue outside of just a few of us.

I'll be honest I'm just impressed/concerned people are able to lock away message board posts in their long-term memories around here, let alone who posted them.

45 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not hearing much talk about Kanon Catchings in the Kanon Catchings thread. 

Instead, it's about some other dude ... 

Trash talker? Purdue basketball's Fletcher Loyer prefers label as a winner  in March Madness - Yahoo Sports

Loyer excels at having a punchable face. Easily top 5 in that.

I'd personally rather have Catchings on my team than Loyer.

7 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

21 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Leal > Loyer

;)

Let's see you process and argue about that one @Loaded Chicken Sandwich:) 

20 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Leal is indeed the G.O.A.T. There is zero argument.

Ranked

1. Leal (G.O.A.T.)
  2. Catchings
  3. Loyer

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Trash talker? Purdue basketball's Fletcher Loyer prefers label as a winner  in March Madness - Yahoo Sports

Guessing when there is new news on Catchings it will be relayed. Nothing new on the current front other than visiting BYU, Florida St, and Tennessee.

3 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

I heard Fletcher is the reason Kanon decommitted because everyone would stop talking about him.

4 hours ago, go iu bb said:

100%!   You just want to go off on punching his face over and over until he looks like one of those zombies on The Walking Dead and that would be an improvement