Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

2023-24 IUBB ROSTER

1 minute ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Think you said to the effect of maybe a little more burst. Yogi was NBA quick. There’s really no legit comparison between the two at this point (imo), other than their playing the 1. 

Well.. Yogi and Gabe share a lot of similarities in their game, that would be how. Outside of the whole Yogi is quicker thing, but Gabe accounts for some of that with his length. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Well.. Yogi and Gabe share a lot of similarities in their game, that would be how. Outside of the whole Yogi is quicker thing, but Gabe accounts for some of that with his length. 

I’m looking forward to seeing him, and watching him develop at IU - good that he has (we think) X to practice against and learn from. He looks good, I am not saying otherwise, just don’t think he’s similar to Yogi.

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I just don't understand how he isn't. 

You’re literally the only one lol. He’s not Yogi, why he can’t be good in his own right, and not be similar to the 5-star incoming, immediate starting, lightening quick, future NBA player that Yogi was, I just don’t understand.

6 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

You’re literally the only one lol. He’s not Yogi, why he can’t be good in his own right, and not be similar to the 5-star incoming, immediate starting, lightening quick, future NBA player that Yogi was, I just don’t understand.

I mean, someone who commands the ball, is a bit undersized, true PG, great pull up game. Just doesn't make any sense. Hulls isn't close. 

Pushes the ball in transition really well. Idk. 

I'm a little too young to remember to much of Marshall Striklands overall game. 

Lol but you can't explain yourself? 

Oh but I can. Didn’t think it was necessary.

Speed, speed speed, and quickness. Ball handling ability. Yogi had that thing on a rope. Cupps has decent to good ball handling but not even close to the ability to work the ball. Elevation on jumper.

Vision-PG skills may be near equal but the above allows you to get to places Cupps won’t be able to get to.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app