Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs Ohio State - Thursday, 1/26/23 @ 8:30 on BTN

31 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Haven't seen anything about a "blackout" other than that one dude's tweet. Hoping we do no such thing. 

Black is what our little brothers and sisters a hundred miles to the north wear. 

He’s the content creator for the WBB team, so there’s something to it. It would be a little odd to do a blackout in general, let alone while wearing white uniforms. Generally agree with wearing all black, although I love when we use black trim for football. 

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Haven't seen anything about a "blackout" other than that one dude's tweet. Hoping we do no such thing. 

Black is what our little brothers and sisters a hundred miles to the north wear. 

Anthony Leal tweeted out…”Wear black tomorrow” for the game. And that video is directly from IU Athletics.

Ugh. I did not realize that tweet was from anyone associated with the program. 

I remain vehemently opposed to a blackout. That's the color of the Toiletmakers. Not us.

Would you ask a Bears fan to wear green? Would you ask a Dodgers fan to wear black and orange? Would you ask a Yankees fan to wear red? Speaking of O$U -- would you ask a fan of the hairless nuts to wear blue? 

No. Damn. Way. So let's not wear black! 

Let's go with a Crimson Crush, or something similar (whiteouts are a tad overdone). 

My moms - a former asst to the IU pres - has been a die hard women’s bball fan and attended their games since they had like maybe 2000 attendance, she’s having the time of her life watching Moren grow this program into a contender and all around strong program from top to bottom, great to see