Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - Liam McNeeley to UConn

29 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Texas just got a commitment from Cam Scott for 2024.  5 star top 30 wing/guard 

Can only help IU in the Liam recruitment 

Saw an article that suggested that would actually help them with Liam?  Maybe they know each other

53 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Texas just got a commitment from Cam Scott for 2024.  5 star top 30 wing/guard 

Can only help IU in the Liam recruitment 

One would play the two and the other the three 

9 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

With respect to the Longhorn beat writer, if he doesn’t know that: a) McNeeley is a Texas kid, or, b) the school he attends, I’m not gonna put a bunch of stock in the work he’s put in here. Makes one appreciate Rabby and Schumann and the rest of our beat guys all the more.

21 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Hopefully he never makes it to Texas. Glad we are the weekend after Kansas.

That would be great but I think he takes all the visits. I hope IU sits well enough that the Kansas and Texas visits would have to be exceptionally great to pull him away from IU.

Kansas is Kansas so you can't completely rule them out but I think they're on the outside looking in. I think it's more between IU and Texas with IU in a stronger position right now.

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://thegrindhoops.com/2023/08/30/2024-liam-mcneeley-talks-recruitment-visits-montverde-academy-and-more/

Nothing terribly enlightening other than him confirming an early decision, which I think we’ve all assumed. 

If you work with Liam's quote a little bit:

Cooper and I first met at a USA Mini Camp in Colorado and we have been very close since. He is like a brother to me and I love playing with him.

17 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

If you work with Liam's quote a little bit:

Cooper and I first met at a USA Mini Camp in Colorado and we have been very close since. He is like a brother to me and I love playing with him.

How did I misread those signs?