Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

9 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Personally, I could care less how Sampson's team performs at this point.  Doesn't pain me when he wins and it sure didn't give me comfort when Crean lost at Georgia.  Their success or failure doesn't effect our trajectory.

I get that, I certainly don't hate Tom Crean...but I bet you would be hard pressed to find historically another top tier division one coach that finished 6-26. Dwayne Wade made him famous and probably got him the Indiana job, guy has either lost it or never had it!

38 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I get that, I certainly don't hate Tom Crean...but I bet you would be hard pressed to find historically another top tier division one coach that finished 6-26. Dwayne Wade made him famous and probably got him the Indiana job, guy has either lost it or never had it!

Never really had it.  He'll go as far as the talent on the team can take him and that's it.  Before IU he was wildly mediocre without Wade.

33 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Colgate on a bender tonight.  This has the look of a classic.    Colgate has 5 threes already in the 2nd half.   I watched Colgate go unconscious against Cuse earlier in the year 

Nope.   Colgate couldn’t hit anything after this and Davis took over 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So they can't switch fouls on that but can in the Indiana-Wyoming game. 

By rule, yes you can change fouls with the whole cylinder thing they came up with. It’s really dumb, but by rule they weren’t wrong.

They could’ve switched the Davidson charge if his foot was in the restricted circle, (which I also didn’t know and is also stupid) but he got his foot out, meaning he wasn’t set, meaning it’s a block…that they can’t overrule lol. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

By rule, yes you can change fouls with the whole cylinder thing they came up with. It’s really dumb, but by rule they weren’t wrong.

They could’ve switched the Davidson charge if his foot was in the restricted circle, (which I also didn’t know and is also stupid) but he got his foot out, meaning he wasn’t set, meaning it’s a block…that they can’t overrule lol. 

Sounds like a whole lotta garbage. No wonder officiating keeps getting worse. Why care when you can just go change it?