Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

I’m overcome with a feeling of existential dread coming from the fear of Frazier and/or Curbelo going off and leading this Illinois team on a deep tournament run since no one is really expecting them to. I’m not ready to deal with that. 

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m overcome with a feeling of existential dread coming from the fear of Frazier and/or Curbelo going off and leading this Illinois team on a deep tournament run since no one is really expecting them to. I’m not ready to deal with that. 

Kind of how I feel about Purdue, and why I wasn't as thrilled as most with UK losing last night. 

I thought they were going to win until I realized they played in the first four and then had to travel to the west coast.
Fatigue will catch up with them next game lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I thought they were going to win until I realized they played in the first four and then had to travel to the west coast.

I can’t believe they had a guy that confidently hunted the 3 ball. Thought the 3 ball had become a lost art.

Our guys have to be baited to take a wide open look at the D1 B1G level. It’s astounding.

Sidenote- at every level, at shootarounds, every player no matter their size launch 3 after 3 after 3. Our poor shooting with D1 athletes with unlimited shootarounds is an enigma for 6-8 years.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

42 minutes ago, IUHoosierJoe said:

They played 3 games in 13 days.  We played 5 games in 8 days.  But I get it.  It’s cool to be negative.

Can't take life so serious, you might not make it out alive.

Me loves these goofy random dates and numbers to try to prove a point. Let's have a little fun with those 3 in 13 and 5 in 8...

You picked the day after ND's last regular season game to get them the most possible rest days. You chose the day IU played their first Big 1.o tourney game to get them the least possible rest days. IU had 5 in 8 days, ND had 3 in 9 days. One team competed while the other was just kind of on the court. One team will play another game in the next few days because they didn't lay turds all over the court.

It's disingenuous at best and shear ignorance at worst. But I get it. It's easier to excuse it like we've done for decades now.

Your e mirrored that of the team against St. Mary's. Try harder.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I can’t believe they had a guy that confidently hunted the 3 ball. Thought the 3 ball had become a lost art.

Our guys have to be baited to take a wide open look at the D1 B1G level. It’s astounding.

Sidenote- at every level, at shootarounds, every player no matter their size launch 3 after 3 after 3. Our poor shooting with D1 athletes with unlimited shootarounds is an enigma for 6-8 years.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Grrr, Arch stole their confidence!

It's rather amazing it wasn't limited to a player or two but almost every player for the last 5-6 years. Arch, strength coach, how the wind blows in Btown? Rather amazing...

Depends on the direction they run I do believe
My friend who's just a casual iu fan was asking me what all went wrong last night and how embarrassing it was watching it at our purdue friends house. He asked if I expected that big of loss and what went wrong. I had nothing so i went with the they were tired excuse and did my best to sell it. He thought I was stupid. Thanks btownbanners lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Can't take life so serious, you might not make it out alive.

Me loves these goofy random dates and numbers to try to prove a point. Let's have a little fun with those 3 in 13 and 5 in 8...

You picked the day after ND's last regular season game to get them the most possible rest days. You chose the day IU played their first Big 1.o tourney game to get them the least possible rest days. IU had 5 in 8 days, ND had 3 in 9 days. One team competed while the other was just kind of on the court. One team will play another game in the next few days because they didn't lay turds all over the court.

It's disingenuous at best and shear ignorance at worst. But I get it. It's easier to excuse it like we've done for decades now.

Your e mirrored that of the team against St. Mary's. Try harder.

I stopped trying to please negative, snarky people a long time ago.  It’s a waste of time because they just find something else to ***** about, as they mistakenly believe it makes them look cool.