Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

2021/2022 Men’s Basketball Season

20 minutes ago, CS2 said:

I finally saw this and it is tremendous.  Would like to see Race here vs Race current.  Big difference

I appreciate it. I had intended to keep updating it, but once the semester started I've had no time. I won't get my life back until my classes are over. Perhaps, I could convince one of my students to do it :) Who knows, maybe I'll get a free weekend, and I'll give it a shot.

1 hour ago, Pudman said:

I appreciate it. I had intended to keep updating it, but once the semester started I've had no time. I won't get my life back until my classes are over. Perhaps, I could convince one of my students to do it :) Who knows, maybe I'll get a free weekend, and I'll give it a shot.

That was excellent.  Cbbanalytics.com has the shot breakdown to date but has in it regions as opposed to more precise spots.

Kopp's shot selection was interesting.  Very spread out.  In today's game, that's not necessarily good -- it's about easy two point shots or three pointers.

I’ve got a scoop. Rob Phinisee doesn’t have “plantar fasciitis”. That was misspeak. He is being treated/evaluated around the clock by numerous sources. Doesn’t appear to need surgery. Timetable for return is similar to “plantar fasciitis”. Not sure any of this matters. I rather like the minutes going to Galloway/Bates/Lander/Geronimo. Anyway.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’ve got a scoop. Rob Phinisee doesn’t have “plantar fasciitis”. That was misspeak. He is being treated/evaluated around the clock by numerous sources. Doesn’t appear to need surgery. Timetable for return is similar to “plantar fasciitis”. Not sure any of this matters. I rather like the minutes going to Galloway/Bates/Lander/Geronimo. Anyway.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

So what does he have?

So what does he have?

I wasn’t given the specific diagnosis. This news comes from the tippy top. Could be a partial tear. The sudden onset of the injury was the first clue. That’s not how PF would present, but beyond that, team physician relayed the message that specific PF treatment isn’t needed. Said it was misspoken. But lead to believe it’s all under control by a team of physicians. I could see this type of injury to nag and lead to limited explosiveness and performance apprehension.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I wasn’t given the specific diagnosis. This news comes from the tippy top. Could be a partial tear. The sudden onset of the injury was the first clue. That’s not how PF would present, but beyond that, team physician relayed the message that specific PF treatment isn’t needed. Said it was misspoken. But lead to believe it’s all under control by a team of physicians. I could see this type of injury to nag and lead to limited explosiveness and performance apprehension.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I thought the PF announcement was a bit odd as he immediately recoiled in pain (ie seemed more like a sudden event injury). That being said, I’m not a doctor nor do I play one on TV.

In any case I feel bad for Rob as some guys, through no fault of their own, are injury prone. Rob, Mo Creek, Penix, etc.