Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

It’s behind a paywall now.

Can anyone summarize what was said? Visit date now set?

Update from Stockrisers -

“Indiana’s pitch was come in and contribute off rip and do what I need to do to go to the NBA, and focusing on school as well. My thoughts on them are just that they have a good coaching staff and Mike Woodson coached in the NBA, so the system he uses can help a lot. They are good people to my family and me.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/409/five-star-junior-kj-evans-discusses-his-options-breaks-down-game

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Update from Stockrisers -

“Indiana’s pitch was come in and contribute off rip and do what I need to do to go to the NBA, and focusing on school as well. My thoughts on them are just that they have a good coaching staff and Mike Woodson coached in the NBA, so the system he uses can help a lot. They are good people to my family and me.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/409/five-star-junior-kj-evans-discusses-his-options-breaks-down-game

Lotta work to be done, but if you gave that a read with the team’ names anonymized, I’d want to be us.

La Porte Invitational Jan. 6, 7 & 8.  All games will be televised on ESPNU.  Chance to watch a number of IU offers and a couple with possible IU interest:

Coen Carr - Legacy Early  College

Jalen Hood-Schifino, K.J. Evans and Derik Queen - Montverde

Anthony Gilkes '24 - IMG

Christian Humphrey-Rembert '24 - La Lumiere

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

He'd be a huge addition, but I'd like to see his points per game be higher. 

Is he just not a focus of his team's offense? 

He comes off the bench.  He plays for Monteverde so he has 5 Star kids in front of him.   At Monteverde they have a wait your turn approach with their young stud players.    He will get his chance to put up big numbers next year when he will be the focal point 

4 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

He'd be a huge addition, but I'd like to see his points per game be higher. 

Is he just not a focus of his team's offense? 

Probably only plays like 10 minutes by a game