Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Noah Clowney to Alabama

20 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Hopefully distance isn’t a big factor as not only is VT closer but a number of conference road games (Duke, UNC, Clemson, Wake, Georgia Tech) are also easier for the family.

NC State, Clemson

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Leading to BtownBanners hysteria?!?

I still think the coolest way to ever announce your choice would be to attend HH and tweet it out. Then have Coach immediately go out and suggest all the fans check Twitter real quick.  And if there’s any reason to celebrate let’s celebrate. 

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

According to Rabjohns 

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

According to Rabjohns 

I didn't realize Rabby had already reported that. I had someone tell me both of those things and I haven't had time to get on Peegs since I read the initial comments about Clowney not making it to Alabama. 

3 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I didn't realize Rabby had already reported that. I had someone tell me both of those things and I haven't had time to get on Peegs since I read the initial comments about Clowney not making it to Alabama. 

Whoever told you read it on peegs last night because what you said was verbatim as to what he said last night.     Nothing new.  Rabbys reporting gets plagiarized by almost everyone. Same as bleacher report taking a screenshot of his work.  My guess is 90% of “inside info” comes from someone with a peegs subscription 

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Whoever told you read it on peegs last night because what you said was verbatim as to what he said last night.     Nothing new.  Rabbys reporting gets plagiarized by almost everyone. Same as bleacher report taking a screenshot of his work.  My guess is 90% of “inside info” comes from someone with a peegs subscription 

You're right. That does happen to Rabby a lot. He does a great job contrary to the belief of some. I'd say it's close to 85 to 90 percent and that's because that other 10 to 15 percent is stuff that he either can't confirm or doesn't feel comfortable sharing. 

So....for those like me that missed the fun, it is news to me that Clowny missed the Bama visit. If so why?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It sounds like Alabama is focused on 5* PF Jarace Walker and 4* SG Rylan Griffen. I'm not so sure that Clowney will end up making the trip to Alabama when it's all said and done and if he does I'm not sure that he'll be much of a priority for them at that point. It's starting to sound like he's more of a backup plan.