Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Ooooook who’s your # 2?

Just now, NVFalcons1990 said:

Have you guys not seen the cryptic message by 0708 on the Brad Stevens links?  I will try to post it here......

Saw it and will all due respect to the guy, it's cruel to post something like that then refuse to go any further but I understand why he doesn't want to. Maybe just not say anything at all? 

1 hour ago, JSHoosier said:

Sampson was doing good here, then he was fired for what was a secondary violation at the time and not even that now.  IU screwed IU there.

Crean had red flags we didn't want to see and Miller was just an up and comer that MIGHT be good.

Sampson had a five year show cause from his actions at IU.

16 minutes ago, Defenserocks28 said:

Not gonna lie, I've been really impressed with how well coached loyola chicago is

His teams pass they eye test for sure.. His overall win percentage is the one thing that worries me. But his last 4 years have been really solid. 

3 minutes ago, NVFalcons1990 said:

IUwins0708:  "Brace yourself for a major letdown and I mean major.  Unbelievable"

He also told us that Brad Stevens was a done deal, so.. We’ll find out who the next coach is sooner or later.

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

Just some stuff that was on another message board

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah I think it came from what he was hearing on Peegs......May have been around possibility of Mike Woodson,  but not sure?

45 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

People on here using fifes time at ipfw as a negative maybe are not quite understanding that they were not even a division 1 team until he got there. He basically built the program and had some good seasons there but only so much you can do there. However they have beaten iu every time we have played them to my knowledge. God that hurts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I get that.  Fife got good results at IPFW.  But if it is a guy whose only head coaching experience  is a low major. I really want great results.

7 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

Saw it and will all due respect to the guy, it's cruel to post something like that then refuse to go any further but I understand why he doesn't want to. Maybe just not say anything at all? 

You are right. The kind of post he left over there does nothing but foster speculation and bring attention to the poster.

24 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

If TT loses to ARK today, rumors will start swirling I am sure. Interesting little nugget, Beard's buyout drops from $2.5M to $2M in ten days on April 1. Wonder if that would factor in on timing of announcement if he were the guy.

Depends on if Texas gets involved.

19 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

How many posts now on threads about a new coach?  That’s not apathy.  If the fans were apathetic, Miller would still be here.  We’re upset.

Yes, but you are only looking at a fraction of the total fan base.  I would think the subset of people posting on message boards is less than 1% of the total fan base.  They are typically the most die hard fans out there.  I can speak only for me, but my apathy started after getting beat by Syracuse.  For whatever reason that loss demoralized me.  The last two years (granted it is a little different because I don't get to see many games live any more.). I can count on the two hands the number of complete games I have watched.  This year, I recorded every single game.  I watched 2 games.  That was it.  That is apathy.

There are more people a lot more apathetic than I.  I will be easy to win back.  It will be a lot harder to win back others.