Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

11 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Hey peeps,

Just got on- several rum and cokes in- but MY GOD Gonzaga is fun to watch! I hope we find a coach that can get an IU team to play this fluid. I think the Zags have a good shot to break the perfect streak set by the '76 Hoosiers. Sad, but I would rather it be them then than  pUKe, Dook or some other annoying as f*ck team. This tournament has been fun to watch so far. Guess I am just going to continue enjoying good basketball and hope Dolson gets us a winner!

Cheers...

Am I reading this right? Does Mark Few only make $1 million at Gonzaga? Why wouldn’t we throw $4-5mm per year at a guy like that?

Well there’s nothing new to talk about. If someone came out and said Dolson is meeting with x, y, and z coaches then things would swing that way but until then people still want to talk about the what if’s. Which I’ve been a part of way to much today myself.
The what if's should be about the future not what the could've been's. That's a depressed broken heart not an enthusiastic what's next. I'm choosing to focus on what could be. Come on guys it's time. Be hopeful for what could be because that's all that can possibly bring you happiness at this point. Dwelling in what could've been will only lead to doubt. Plenty of reason to be hopeful and optimistic right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

The what if's should be about the future not what the could've been's. That's a depressed broken heart not an enthusiastic what's next. I'm choosing to focus on what could be. Come on guys it's time. Be hopeful for what could be because that's all that can possibly bring you happiness at this point. Dwelling in what could've been will only lead to doubt. Plenty of reason to be hopeful and optimistic right now.

I was just saying why people keep going back to it. I’m over the whole thing myself. 

5 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

agreed, if the ship has sailed..move on, we'll be ok

6 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Am I reading this right? Does Mark Few only make $1 million at Gonzaga? Why wouldn’t we throw $4-5mm per year at a guy like that?

I remember when Few was among the coaches mentioned for IU last time (when we got CTC) people stating that he loved the Pacific NW.

19 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Hey peeps,

Just got on- several rum and cokes in- but MY GOD Gonzaga is fun to watch! I hope we find a coach that can get an IU team to play this fluid. I think the Zags have a good shot to break the perfect streak set by the '76 Hoosiers. Sad, but I would rather it be them then than  pUKe, Dook or some other annoying as f*ck team. This tournament has been fun to watch so far. Guess I am just going to continue enjoying good basketball and hope Dolson gets us a winner!

Cheers...

Norfolk at has been getting tons of looks when I was watching.  That Zag defense is going to get them beat.  

Don't think there is any appeal in leaving. Plays in a terrible conference where he is pretty much guaranteed to lose 0-2 games a year and now that he is starting to recruit the one and dones I don't see him ever leaving. If he keeps this up he could end up with the most wins all time

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

He’s been offered big time jobs up and down the west coast including UCLA. I don’t think he’s ever really entertained them. He just loves Gonzaga. They are lucky. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Brace yourselves for a major letdown and I mean major. unbelievable 

I have a feeling the Archie supporters (Me) is actually going to win this case...

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m still glad they fired Archie because he flat out sucked but this will be a lateral move. 

Rug-roh. “Lateral to Archie” sounds pretty bad truthfully.