Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Game Thread: Iowa at IU 2/7/21 Noon FOX

I’m just so tired of Archie Miller basketball. We’ve seen the past two games that we have some players to work with. A good coach could have this team playing better on offense. Leal is a good shooter. We should be running plays to get him open looks, and we should be playing him enough to get those chances. Our young players play with more confidence than our upperclassman, and they’ve been playing better than them too. The end of the first half was some great basketball. And then we come back with the starters, lose all our momentum, and it’s a non 8 point swing in four minutes.

Lander has been playing much better lately in Big10 play but his shot needs a decent overhaul in the summer. His whole alignment is to the right side of his body, it's no surprise he pulls everything to the right and can miss by 3 ft at times. He's made some sure, but just my observation from afar

Lander will make a lot of mistakes like that brick he threw up, but Archie has to let him play through the mistakes. He has the skill, and more importantly, he has the confidence, to do things none of our other guards can. No one else on our team can make the passes he’s been making this half. Just let him go out there and play basketball and learn from his mistakes. 

You guys are more loyal than me. Have been intentionally skipping the games for the first season in my life because I’m just so worn out with the same, mostly bad, product. Most I’ve been doing is checking this thread periodically. Know several in my family haven’t been watching either. Never thought I’d see the day...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

Lander has been playing much better lately in Big10 play but his shot needs a decent overhaul in the summer. His whole alignment is to the right side of his body, it's no surprise he pulls everything to the right and can miss by 3 ft at times. He's made some sure, but just my observation from afar

He shot that way in HS. Hasnt been fixed yet....